420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: September 2021

Lol, i have been lucky most of the times but persistency pays off trust me. I have spent a many different hours of the day and night waiting for drops from other vendors. Here is the great news Jon, Mephisto should be to a full store front by years end. It was announced in a note on the new website. They are having weekly drops as well till they get full up and running in the near future. This coming Monday has: Forum Stomper < My Fav, Strawberry Nuggets, Double Grape, Samsquanch OG & Toof Decay. Starts at high NOON Pacific Northwest Time zone... Usually SOLD OUT IN TEN MINUTES.
Each person can purchase 1 pack of each seed, you can choose between (1 , 3, 7) Beans, so choose wisely and be quick!!! :rofl:
Oh dude that is GREAT info. THANKS SO MUCH. I am all over that. I assume then that you have had excellent results with their genetics? Have you always gotten just photos or autos too?

Oh dude that is GREAT info. THANKS SO MUCH. I am all over that. I assume then that you have had excellent results with their genetics? Have you always gotten just photos or autos too?
Mephisto is Auto flowers only.. For Photo Period Beans, I Love Square one Genetics, unfortunately It's another one that is almost impossible to get ahold of beans with drops only...

Hey Caddie...good to see you around! :ciao:
Thanks Shed, it's good to be back....I was in an accident at my farm in early May. Haven't been able to do a whole lot since. The few plants I've tended to during my recovery has been my saving grace.

I'm minus a finger and can't hold a golf club yet but have high hopes. Missing a year of golf with my dad hurts the most.
Hope your future brings bigger and better things @PGA Caddie.;) Get well soon and stay safe! :Namaste:

Congratulations to
:adore: September's Photo of the Month Winners :adore:

1st Place - @Carcass

full

2nd Place - @Farthestnorth

241990204_442644470423107_3126589751467348267_n-jpg.2414063

3rd Place - @East Coast Marley420

full

:welldone::welldone::welldone:

Back
Top Bottom