Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.
Each first place winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".
Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
- 1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
- 1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
- 1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
- 1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
- SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
- SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
- SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
- SNS 604A Vegetation Organic Growth Stimulator (One quart makes 32 gallons)
- SNS 604B Flowering Organic Growth Stimulator (One quart makes 32 gallons)
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.
Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to email@example.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.
1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).
2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.
3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.
4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
5. Self-nominations only.
6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.
7. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.
Consolidated Entries for April 2011
Matanuska Valley - Grapefruit Diesel
52Firestone - Miss Hulk
N.W.Green - StrawBerry Kush
NEPharmer - Fourway
Yosemite Sam - Mr Nice Nevilles Haze
Mr Smith - Belladonna
Cannatopia - Blue Berry Jam
Alaska Lady - Kannabia Automatica Mataro Blue
NastyAce05 - A-Dam
Xlr8 - Blueberry
Mr. Krip - Afghan Kush
HempRocket - Light of Jah
Last edited by a moderator: