• Xlr8 - Blueberry

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Mr. Krip - Afghan Kush

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • HempRocket - Light of Jah

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This looks like the best Plant of the Month contest ever! The plants are beauties, it was hard to make a decision but my vote has been cast.

I hope everyone will stop by and give all these fine growers a look and show 'em some love :peacetwo:

Happy 4/20!

My vote is for MV.:thumb:

Here is my entry it my Grapefruit Diesel... :)

Grapefruit_Diesel3.JPG

I think i like your Pheno better than MV's looks like it yeilds a little better :p

Yes it did, but not by too much. I think 1/2 oz or close enough! :yummy:
I love the yellow and blue color too!

Thanks for the vote of confidence.:smokin:

You got a good women there, good taste :D. and i only get my crab every once and a while but i love every bit of it. i think all crab should be big enough that you can cut it like steak. All hail King Crab the purps of the crab world

:thumb: I LOVE king crab! Best thing to have right next to the Halibut and Moose Steaks! Yum Yum!! :yummy:

:smokin:

Was a tossup between MV and Alaskan Lady. Way to represent Alaska!! Whoop hometown holler!Had to give it to Alaskan Lady. The variation of colors on that plant are seriously insane. I want to see how the buds themselves turn out. Great work!

Thank You for your vote! :thumb:

Alaska lady, I voted for you! not because you live in alaska too but because you have an amazing plant. What part of ak are you in? Do you do any outdoor growing?

Thanks for the vote, I really appreciate it. Everyone did an amazing job! :goodjob:

I live in SE Alaska. The weather always changes too fast in the fall and you cant leave the plants outside long enough in 12/12 cuz its frosting by then. You have to pull them inside to finish.

I want to wish everyone a happy 4/20 today and I wonder how many Members will login today...?
I love this day, it should be a National Holiday 420

Alaskan Lady is out of town now doing a oil spill drill in Prince William Sound and will be gone for a few days...:surf:
She is doing the same job that I did, when I got hurt on the last oil spill drill in Prince William Sound and hurt my back...
Thank you gays/gal's for all the votes on both pics, now she will think
" Whatever " well this is not good... :thumb:

MV... :popcorn:

I know he meant "guys/gals" LOL! Thats what happens when your editor is out of town! I would also like to thank everyone for the votes so far. It is amazing how they all turn out so different no matter who grows them! Good luck to all for the final tally! :yummy:

Wow... they all look great!:goodluck:

I just switched to 12/12 last week on my first grow. I can only hope they come out looking half as good as these!

:goodjob: everyone!

Not sure if any one else has notice but Matanuska and Alaska Lady Took there pictures of there plants in front of the same door way. that is the same knot in the wood on the wall on right hand side in both pictures from 2 different entries. What a clever way to put 2 plants in I call for a disqualification

Not sure if any one else has notice but Matanuska and Alaska Lady Took there pictures of there plants in front of the same door way. that is the same knot in the wood on the wall on right hand side in both pictures from 2 different entries. What a clever way to put 2 plants in I call for a disqualification

Lol no offense but dude quit crying .... Two different people to different entries no disqualification needed but we all know that! HAA!
:peace::peacetwo:

Hi Zigzag,

Different plants grown by different people are ok, no rule against living in the same house ;)

:passitleft:

My apologies I take it the others with there plants in contest agree as well. I wouldn't of voted if Matanuska Valley hadn't sent me a message to go vote .I notice there is allot of politics in the plant of the month . I have voted for one of the plants I wouldn't of voted for either one if I knew what I know now.No matter what the case maybe.
I said my peace and I do apologize

Disagree^ if my wife wanted to submit one of our plants i would let her she does a lot of work in there too :D

Back
Top Bottom