• HempRocket - Light of Jah

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each first place winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
  • 1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
  • 1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
  • 1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
  • 1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

________
Consolidated Entries for April 2011

Matanuska Valley - Grapefruit Diesel
Grapefruit_Diesel_14_.JPG

Grapefruit_Diesel3.JPG

52Firestone - Miss Hulk
Skunk_5_Grow_00620.JPG

Skunk_5_Grow_01819.JPG

N.W.Green - StrawBerry Kush
CIMG3823.JPG

CIMG3840.JPG

NEPharmer - Fourway
tmpphpeDI15d.jpg

tmpphplVFuzi.jpg

Yosemite Sam - Mr Nice Nevilles Haze
DSC_000630.JPG

Mr Smith - Belladonna
weekb4chop_18bellasogscrog1.JPG

weekb4chop_18bellasogscrog2.JPG

Cannatopia - Blue Berry Jam
BlueberryJam.jpg

Blue_Berry_Jam.jpg

Alaska Lady - Kannabia Automatica Mataro Blue
MV-114.JPG

1_2_5.JPG

NastyAce05 - A-Dam
2011-04-05_15_10_43.jpg

2011-04-10_15_37_30.jpg

Xlr8 - Blueberry
april_13_blueberry2.jpg

april_13_blueberry4.jpg

Mr. Krip - Afghan Kush
IMAGE_2921.jpg

IMAGE_304.jpg

HempRocket - Light of Jah
IMG_045813.jpg

IMG_06087.jpg

Here is my entry it my Grapefruit Diesel... :)
The colors don't show well but the hole outside of the plant turn either Dark Maroon or all most Black
I tried over 200 photos, This plant was so hard to shoot and get the colors sorry it is not better... :sorry:

MV...:yahoo:

Grapefruit_Diesel_14_.JPG

Grapefruit_Diesel3.JPG

Looks like its Gonna be a Purple Month
Lets go with some good ol StrawBerry Kush, this Plant finished with purple leaves coming on in just the last week and a half and without cold tempuratures.

She had Large Ridges of crystals on all the fan leaves and a smell of Purple berries and strong Hash, such a pungent smell it reminds me of how my grandma's house would get when she would get a perm, but good lol....

Anyways Good luck all and here she is

CIMG3823.JPG

CIMG3840.JPG

:rollit:

Here is my first ever entry, the strain is called Fourway which I have been growing for the last two years. This was taken a week before harvest. It was grown organically under 1000w hps. I lst'd her to achieve multiple colas. I hope it can compete with all these great plants, good luck guys.

tmpphpeDI15d.jpg
tmpphplVFuzi.jpg

Not the greatest quality pictures, but I wanted to enter her anyway.:Namaste:

Nice Work again MV, that plant looks dope! Is that the same strain as the one you entered last month? Looks very similar with that colla lookin good my brotha! Just wondering if you picked that strain up from a seed bank? I'm planning on getting something good lookin in a month or two that might help me make it to POTY :)

Looks good to me Nep i have a weakness for organic gooness

Thanks, this was my first run of organic growing, but definatly not my last. The smell is amazing, and the nugs are sooo sticky I can only trim one leaf before my sczizzors get stuck! Great smooth tasty nugs! :party:

Yo Pharmer im stoked to see you in this contest! Good Luck Dude!

dude pharmer you should tottaly try to borrow a nice digital camera before the contest and see if you can re enter your pics because that plant CAN WIN!!! But u gatta get that lovliness in focus! You've spent all this hard work and energy growing her you can't slack off at the end and short change her like that!
lol
just my two cents :)

your plant will appreciate trust me!

hydro

This is a 18 plant belladonna sog/scrog grow. This is a awesome plant. The seed is not pricy. It hits you like a sativa but still retains a good body, smells good and is a very good hash maker. These girls are at 6th week in flower and will be chopped on the 7th week so april 20th is good for me and all my friends. This plant is easy to use as a early finisher. 3 600w hps are used and the yeild is normally 1 and 3/4 to 2 and 1/4 with previous grows in using this configuration. My guess is that its a 2 pounder grow.
Um, its the plant on the left.

weekb4chop_18bellasogscrog1.JPG

weekb4chop_18bellasogscrog2.JPG

More EntriesMore Entries
More Entries
More Entries
lets see if we can get all 25 this month that would be really cool

Nice Work again MV, that plant looks dope! Is that the same strain as the one you entered last month? Looks very similar with that colla lookin good my brotha! Just wondering if you picked that strain up from a seed bank? I'm planning on getting something good lookin in a month or two that might help me make it to POTY :)

Last month winner was by Kannabia, Mataro Blue... :)
This month winner is by Next Generation Grapefruit Diesel So Sorry Entry... :yahoo:
Winner in my book anyways... :grinjoint:

MV... :peace:

Back
Top Bottom