• RookieJuana - Unnamed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icemann420 - White Widow

• Paintedbudman - Blue Dream

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations on your well deserved win this month Asesino85.:bravo:She was a real beauty!:love:

@Asesino85 well deserved lovely plant , it was a toss up between yourself and barney86 i went for him. but your plant was amazing
Good job Ase.
Congratulations Ase! :bravo: Awesome work :)
Congrats ase
...:bravo:...:thumb::hookah:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...
Congratulations on your well deserved win this month Asesino85.:bravo:She was a real beauty!:love:
Congrats on the win Asesino! Cheers! That was an intense one, whew!
Congrat's Brother Asesino85 ! Big colas for a big win! :high-five:
:welldone:
Thanks everyone! It's always a pleasure to win any contest on these forums!

Congratulations on the haul @Asesino85. That was some nail biting stuff mate. Glad you won though, she was a well worthy Victor. Kudos Bro.
Very very close Barney and as someone said earlier, it was really a coin flip. You have such a beautiful plant there and I am very confident it will win a POTM in one of these upcoming months. This was one of the closest races I've been apart of and it was really exciting. Thanks for making it a fun month to compete in!

Congrats Ase! That’s GSC was a winner for sure! The buds and quality she put out was phenomenal great work again!

#quadsquad whoop!

#Quadsquad is right! Back to back wins for the quadsquad! Maybe next month will be 3 in row? ;)

Congratulations brother on the first of 2 wins this year!

Thank you sir! I will for sure have another entry for August so I will see everyone again then!

Back
Top Bottom