• RookieJuana - Unnamed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Icemann420 - White Widow

• Paintedbudman - Blue Dream

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...So I took a ride in the DeLorean last night(keys are in the hashtray Duggs... ;):laugh:)...this is my Orient Express from Ace Seeds, grown a couple years ago in my own blend of organic soil...she was left to her own devices...no topping and very little lst...she pushed the limits of time for my outdoor shed...I had to add some heat, but it was worth it to see the main cola finish...I was asked this morning, how was it?...I honestly can't remember:hmmmm:...have a few zips I'll have to take out of storage and reassess...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Hooooo Leeeee Sheeeeet! I'm drooling. Wow that's a gargantuan!

:rofl::rofl: About 7-8 years ago I thought a male Liberty Haze was a female...so I put "it" with a female GDP into flower together...I did say flower not fuck right? :rofl: Well long story short I decided to try growing a few...good thing too cuz I had 2 males and 1 female...been cloning her ever since :high-five:

EDIT; And I still have a shit pot of beans from her momma :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Maybe try and make some selfies. (S1's)

sounds like a amazing cross:thumb:
Thank you FF :high-five: out of 6 strains she's the most potent I have by far :ganjamon:
Plant of the month. Did I submit it right?
:rofl::rofl: I should have named my picture "plant of the month" :rofl::rofl: :thumb:
Maybe try and make some selfies. (S1's)
:hmmmm: If I knew how...do you have to reverse the sex or can I just use a male bean from same plant? (thought about it) I have a ratio of 3 to 1 so far...3 males to every female...but I also have a mother for this strain...so????

@MochaBud

take two clones off the mother and reverse one to pollinate the other then the plant has selfed :cheesygrinsmiley: i use this spray off ebay , works every time no problems and cheap enough also s-l500.jpgP1060994.JPGP1060998.JPGP1070016.JPG

edited meant to add you will also have 100 percent female this way @MochaBud :thumb:

There are a lot of beautiful plants here!

This month I'd like to submit one of my five Northern Lights Autoflowers. She is 66 days old, people following my grow log will know her by her nickname "Connie the Barbarian". Just started putting on weight in the buds but I think all things considered - plant's age, autoflower, not-ready-for-harvest, first grow - she is a worthy contender.

I also feel Connie the Barbarian here is a product of all the enthusiasm and information available on these forums, so I hope you are as proud of her as I am.

It's an honor to even submit a plant among the giants present here. Best of luck to all.

I got a fresh NL bout 2 weeks into flower, can't wait to see how she shapes up!
Connie there just finished week 3 of flower, don't know how long til she wants to finish.

@MochaBud

take two clones off the mother and reverse one to pollinate the other then the plant has selfed :cheesygrinsmiley: i use this spray off ebay , works every time no problems and cheap enough alsos-l500.jpgP1060994.JPGP1060998.JPGP1070016.JPG

edited meant to add you will also have 100 percent female this way @MochaBud :thumb:
I'm not entirely sure what you did here as I am still a newb boob but you have my attention. How in the?? What in the??? Just wow!

Connie there just finished week 3 of flower, don't know how long til she wants to finish.

I've noticed the Autos bulk up pretty fast but still want there full 8 weeks. Only on my 3, 4, & 5th. Kush Auto finishing soon, ULH Auto (pics), and another Kush Auto that just popped. All in 5 gallons of coco.

Thank you FF :high-five: out of 6 strains she's the most potent I have by far :ganjamon:

:rofl::rofl: I should have named my picture "plant of the month" :rofl::rofl::thumb:

:hmmmm: If I knew how...do you have to reverse the sex or can I just use a male bean from same plant? (thought about it) I have a ratio of 3 to 1 so far...3 males to every female...but I also have a mother for this strain...so????
Bahahaha hahaha, I'm so new. I didn't know if you needed to title it. I'll never beat most of these plants in here with my little pic but I wanted to try and submit to see if I did it right. I know. I'm funny. Gaaahh!

Back
Top Bottom