420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2020

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow! There are some amazing entries up there!! I hate having to only pick one!! They’re all superb and deserve to win! Great job everyone!
You're a Saint BLS.

I haven’t touched it in months. Just the work cycle I am in. Might get more into it again as the summer moves in. I have a home office now so that’s going to help.
I hope you find the time. I keep saying I want to learn to make my own music but, pot, cars, art projects and honey dos have me kinda busy... thats the excuse I'm going with. Please share when you get back to it

I hope you find the time. I keep saying I want to learn to make my own music but, pot, cars, art projects and honey dos have me kinda busy... thats the excuse I'm going with. Please share when you get back to it
lol that’s my problem. My hobby is hobbies. So much fun stuff to do and so little time

Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Moe. So many beautiful plants!

Congratulations @stoneotter.
Thanks Lewydeville!
Congrats @stoneotter . Yeeha. Winning them prizes hard bud.
Thanks Lerugged! She was a touchy one.
Thanks Sparky! I honestly didn't know who was going to win this until the last hours. Great competition!
Congrats Stone.:hug:

It was really fun watching you grow her. She really paid off for you.

Enjoy your new light and other awesome booty.
Thanks V! I'm with you. I had a fun figuring her out with the help of everyone here.

Here's my Strawberry Cough from last summer. Grown from a clone in a 15 gallon cloth pot in Living Organic Soil. She gave 16.9 oz to the cause and is my favorite daytime smoke. Lot's of deliciousness in her bud!
Great stuff @stoneotter congratulations! It makes it all the more special that you got an excellent yield off her and it is your favorite daytime smoke - hopefully that lasts you a lot of daytimes! :thumb::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom