420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2021

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest!

Please submit a photo of your best plant. (There is a separate contest thread for nugs)

We will only accept a self-nomination.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

All winners receive "Plant of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar
Magical Butter: Cannabutter Making Device
Terpinator/Purpinator: 4 Liters Terpinator or 4 Liters Purpinator (Winner's Choice)
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Remo Nutrients: One Superchaged Kit (Range of 7 1 Liter Nutrients)
Cannabis Irrigation Supply: 12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
PerfectPipe: Two Pipe Travel Kit
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
GreenSafe: Cannabis Cultivation and Cleaning Toolbox
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Blue Planet Nutrients: Elite 3-Part Gallon, 3.5 oz Easy Weed, 8 oz Cal-Mag Pro Formula

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
We are not responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional information on prize shipping can be found here

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s), rather recent and never entered into one of our contests before.

3. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). At least one photo must show MOST of the plant and you may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size, or a closeup/macro. No nudity or alcohol.

4. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

5. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Self-nominations only. Past winners are ineligible for 3 months from date of win.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

8. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

9. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community and/or 420 Magazine sponsors are not permitted to enter our contests.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned rules. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Consolidated Entries

Ed the head - Bloody Skunk
04 01 2021 Belka BS.jpg

03 29 2021 Belka natural light top.jpg

Carmen Ray - Transkei
full

full

Sticky fingaz - Critical
full

full

Ghostwriter31 - Purple Punch
1DA9AA82-A354-48F5-A36F-584F1690760D.jpeg

ACE8BFED-DA48-49F8-AA1E-E06663CA63F5.jpeg

ChefDGreen - Grandpa Glue
full

full

NuttyProfessor - Nutty Auto Mix
P1130043.JPG

Davidlespe - Slurricane
full

full

Dusty Kiefers - Black Cherry Soda
full

full

ProfessorFlora - Big Bomb
full

full

XiwsX561 - FOG
full

Sunnyskies - Black Cream
full

full

BooWho2 - Chocodope
full

full

JohnnieJC3 - Herijuana Jack 33
full

full

Buds Buddy - White Widow
full

full

Cola Monster - Jilly Bean Pheno
full

full

Brewsterman - Blueberry Diesel
full

full

Cr8grow - Cream Mandarine XL
full

full

Backlipslide - Red Dragon
full

full

Sangmang - Jack Herer
full

full

Joshualuck - Do-Si-Do
20210405_050207.jpg

Squiggle - Moby Dick CBD
1618416091603_20210414_164219.jpg

:goodluck: Good luck everyone! :goodluck:

Transkei Sativa origin seed grown outdoors in South Africa. I have been chasing the legendary Rooibaard. I don't know if I have found a pheno with these genes but given the beautiful reds in her leaves and buds I wonder if I might have.

Purple Punch coming down Good Friday

I agree with you whole heartedly my friend, most important lesson for me also.....patience is definitely a virtue. Good work & happy growing :cool:

Did I mess up by posting a picture with words ? Snap, I never follow rules and always get booted for not following lol , I don’t think we can delete can we ?

My friend, Just in case we have cross wires some where, when I said 'I have no words' I Was purely illustrating my
'gob-smacked-ness' At a lovely picture. My apologies if this comment came across wrong!
one :love:

My friend, Just in case we have cross wires some where, when I said 'I have no words' I Was purely illustrating my
'gob-smacked-ness' At a lovely picture. My apologies if this comment came across wrong!
one :love:
No brother , not at all, I knew exactly what you was trying to say , it’s all good

Lots of great entries so far. Something that touches me in a very positive way is that the CEO @420 and @Renee Roberts personally visit the entries of all the contestants and share their love with a like. They don't have to take time out of their busy days to do this but they do. I love the dedication. :Namaste: :bravo:

Big Bomb from Bomb Seeds. Excellent strain to grow for beginners and pros alike. She has some funky scents and a surprisingly good amount of trichome coverage.

Happy Easter Everyone.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom