420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2022

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: April 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will probably hear about it, but i think its pretty cheesy when you vote for your own plant, just my opinion. :straightface:
No I stand with your feeling about that.....but on another note...if you don't root for you, you can't expect others to do the same.... So it's a sticky wicked

Her buds are rock hard and glisten under the light. She may not be all that pretty, but she looks beautiful to me!!
I think she's damn fine! Don't sell yourself short. A beautiful plant for sure! I would be proud to have grown something like that.

Rock hard and glistening...still trying to achieve that. My wife has given up on that happening for this bod though...or maybe it's me that gave up?:hmmmm: :laugh:
Not a big bud pic, but 'tis a beautiful plant
DSC_1256.JPG
Gorgeous! And looks super tasty.
Don't be the grower that says "oh no, I forgot to vote". :rofl:

There is still a couple days left.
Ummm...I feeling triggered at the moment...
:laugh: :smokin:

I always post to early. I’m just eager to compete lol. Hopefully my may photo will strike a chance with everybody. I feel like the minor leagues over here lol
Nah...don't feel that way at all. Your profile name says it all in my eyes. You view your cultivation as an artform. Not many can say that. Be proud in that and all I know is I look forward to seeing your artform grow!

I think she's damn fine! Don't sell yourself short. A beautiful plant for sure! I would be proud to have grown something like that.

Rock hard and glistening...still trying to achieve that. My wife has given up on that happening for this bod though...or maybe it's me that gave up?:hmmmm: :laugh:

Gorgeous! And looks super tasty.

Ummm...I feeling triggered at the moment...
:laugh: :smokin:

Nah...don't feel that way at all. Your profile name says it all in my eyes. You view your cultivation as an artform. Not many can say that. Be proud in that and all I know is I look forward to seeing your artform grow!
Gardens are living images of inspiration and therapeutic energy. Beautiful compliment:)

Thank you so much Renee & everyone at 420 that participated. It's really an honor to win POTM with all of the fantastic looking plants on this site. You guys are all killing it!

PS. Jenny's 12 days into curing and her berry flavor is starting to come back out. Test smokes have been incredible :) I wish I could share some with all of you.

Much Love :green_heart: and have a fantastic day!

Congratulations @LKABudMan fantastic. :love:
Excellent work.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
Congrats @LKABudMan !

Cheers
Congratulations @LKABudMan
That title fits you well.

Tok..
Thanks guys I appreciate it.

Wow, 2 titles in one month! That's quite an accomplishment Budman. Congrats!

You really gonna' have to grind to follow-up on this performance. Perhaps you can do your next grow while simultaneously spinning plates on the tips of little sticks! :laughtwo:

Wow, 2 titles in one month! That's quite an accomplishment Budman. Congrats!

You really gonna' have to grind to follow-up on this performance. Perhaps you can do your next grow while simultaneously spinning plates on the tips of little sticks! :laughtwo:
Thanks @Grand Daddy Black I'm no good at juggling or spinning plates. I do have a bunch of seeds I'm thinking about taking for a kayak ride on the lake ;) BTW, check my signature for my next grow.

This is my second grow doing top feed dwc but Ive done soil for years so just getting use to the medium being water any advice for a noob dwc grower ?
Yes, watch your pH. Can change much more rapidly in DWC than in soil. This applies in general: A lot of what appears to be nute problems are really pH lockout problems. Check this before adjusting nutes!

Back
Top Bottom