Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stretchtastic - Demon

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • TeSmp - Critical Sensi Star

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "Plant of the Month" title, a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and a 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

plantnew.jpg

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

8. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) or cheating in any other form will result in a permanent disqualification from all future contests.

9. Prize packages are sent to legal MMJ states only.

Consolidated Entries for August 2012

Mr Smith - Sage

DSC01469_001_sage.jpg

DSC01472_004_sage.jpg

Cola Monster - Grand Daddy Purple x O.G. Kush

DSC024513.jpg

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_O_G_Kush_Main_Cola.jpg

Bigirishdoode - Purple Maroc

pm_edit_1.jpg

pm_edit_2.jpg

Icemud - Blackberry Kush

DSC055461.JPG

DSC055612.JPG

ConqueringLOJ - Maui Waui

IMG_7066.jpg

IMG_70712.jpg

Subbie

101101.jpg

week_7_d.jpg

Stretchtastic - Demon

IMG_052110.JPG

IMG_04497.JPG

TeSmp - Critical Sensi Star

DSC012641.JPG

DSC012581.JPG

A shot of some all organic pesticide and disease free CO2 infused Grand Daddy Purple x O.G. Kush from my last legal indoor grow for your consideration. Good luck all!

DSC024513.jpg

Grand_Daddy_Purple_x_O_G_Kush_Main_Cola.jpg

ok guys i would like to enter one from a few months back a purple maroc that was a joy to grow i still have a clone or two floating around we cant seem to put this lovely variety away lol this was grown in coco hempy with organic nutrients BPN of course its a fast flowering 7week trouble free plant and shows amazing colors and frost good for any kind of height control pest and mold resistant great all round high with giggles and great flavors of melon and pine
DSCI1356.JPG
DSCI13142.JPG

Alright so I decided to re-enter my blackberry kush from last month, she is looking amazing and I had to share her for the contest. Out of all 6 plants (5 strains) she is the only one that was PM resistant, grew with absolutely no problems and smells incredible...like fruit punch/grape berries and flowers :) very very fragrent :) Right now she is on day 69 of flowering and the trichomes are about 10% amber at this time so within the next 2 weeks she should be coming down :)

Enjoy!!!
DSC055461.JPG

DSC055612.JPG

Hey guys, Beautiful entries so far!! Mmm MMm MMM!!! I guess I'll throw my hat into the mix as well..

This is one of a few Maui Waui plants I've got going at the moment. This one is the tallest, and has a big bouquet of frosty and heavy colas all over her. Her scent is very strong and smells really sweet like raw sugar. I will be harvesting this plant and 7 others later this week.

IMG_7066.jpg

IMG_70712.jpg

Thanks! Happy Growing!!

My entry for this month. Strain is called Demon. 2'x2' Scrog under a 250 HPS
IMG_052110.JPG

IMG_04497.JPG

teSmp's Critical Sensi Star - POTM

Hey everyone here is my Critical Sensi Star from Delicious Seeds. I vegged one month, counting from the day the seedling came above the surface in my 5 gallon DWC. For training I LST'd at 10" starting on day 14, and started training with the screen at day 21. Flowering started right around the one month mark and filled the remainder of the 6 sq/ft screen. I didn't TOP or FIM at all, all the tops are just from the LST and screen. I'm using Blue Planet Nutrients for this grew (as well as all my others grows on here). PPM around 1300 and pH of 5.8.

My goal was 5 ounces from this one plant but I'm thinking it will end up more around 7-10 ounces. There is 103 tops and if I had to guess an average they would be around 2.5-3 grams per top. Some smaller around a gram and some larger probably around a quarter ounce a piece. Lighting I used a 400w MH and flowered with a 400w HPS. Temps were solid at 79F and RH between 45-55% throughout the entire grow. These pictures were taken tonight which is the start of the 47th day of flowering. This is a 50-55 day strain and depending on the trichs I may run it up to 60 days. I want it be all cloudy with about 15-20% amber. This is my first hydro grow and no problems at all, if anyone's thinking about making the switch do it!! If anyone needs any help with hydro/SCROGs just ask :) Thanks and good luck everyone!

DSC012641.JPG

DSC012581.JPG

Cola Monster, amazing.... That is the plant I strive to grow...... I would be happy with even half the quality of that lovely lady, very nice....

Thanks for the kudos Sonzor! It's the first strain I created and ended up smelling like grapes with a smooth fruity taste after being cured for a few weeks. ~Peace~

Back
Top Bottom