• Schtiggy - Jack Herrer Auto

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • UltraDan - White Widow

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Farside05 - Sour Diesel

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Found out today I get my house and property ,comps all yours snid ,good win mate.

Thankyou for everyone that participated I accept defeat , I hope to one day be a part of this community like snid is so I don't have to grow the biggest indoor plants in the world and come second
It's hard to have your hard work get passed up, I know photos. Thing for me is I CAN'T, grow big plans like that. I'm just a humble guy doing his thing, largest pots I can use are 5 gallons. Lol. So style is all I got brother, you sure do have some enormous plants. Good luck next month mate, thanks for the exciting could weeks of competition.

Gratz Snid

The poll is now closed.

Congratulations to Snidrajsed and his Northern Lights Automatic. :bravo:

Beautiful canopy, big phat plant! - congratulations Snidrajsed! :bravo:

:circle-of-love: Congrats!!

well done

Sni mate congrats mate told ya in the bag mate lol.enjoy u deserve it;)

Awwww Snid, good job! Whew! :laughtwo: Congratulations on winning the big one. :thumb:

Congrats Snid.

Sorry photos mate. It was a good run bud.

I was truly expecting to not have to write anything this morning. In any case if like to thank each and every voter who participated this month. It's been my dream to win one of these since I started here, never did I think I would have a plant worthy of competition. But I told myself keep trying, and thanks to your support she made her 4th appearance to finally get her golden ribbon. I will never forget the help and kindness I received from this community. Good bless you and I thank you again from the bottom of my... :green_heart:

KiG Everyone

Congratulations on your well deserved win Snidrajsed.:bravo: Enjoy the fruits of your hard labor!:thumb:

A little addendum... Thank you Dirt you're the man my friend. :high-five:
After four month of nail biting, I finally learned and thought myself not to look at the polls till the last day. Lol. I kept myself busy building my treestand and getting my duck boat ready, I hardly had time to keep up with the votes. I wont lie, I did peek a few times.. Wow what another epic showdown. My hat's off to you photos you're killing it down under brother keep it up.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

gratz snid well deserved buddy. i actually felt bad voting for my own, looking at yours lol.

actually there were sooo many deserving in here with you. they were all great but there can only be one #!

have fun eh

Congrats Snid. She is a beauty.
It appears persistence beats resistance eh?

Soak it up snid and feel good, I'm happy for you and pissed off at the same time Hahahahaha oh well I'm honest haha
You bet photos, ive had 3 moths of tight races I'm glad to take a break for a while. Your plants will make you proud very soon. They are massive and magnificent! :Namaste:

Congrats Snid! Well deserved win. I admire you persistence and tenacity. Very nice plant!
Thanks schtiggy! Your win was one that I looked up to since the beginning. Appreciate your kind words brother. :Namaste:

Congratulations Snid! Wonderful plant indeed ;)
Congratulations Oh stinky one!
Congrats Snid, awesome work on your part.
Congrats Snid
Thanks so much guys and gals, you're my inspiration and encouragement. Bless you all:thanks:
gratz snid well deserved buddy. i actually felt bad voting for my own, looking at yours lol.
actually there were sooo many deserving in here with you. they were all great but there can only be one #!
have fun eh
No worries there unforgiven, your plant was also great, as well as the many other entries. Thanks brother:Namaste:

Congrats Snid. She is a beauty.
It appears persistence beats resistance eh?
Special mention and shout out to my man photos.
Definitely a shout out to team Aussie, Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy, oy oy oy! Good job photos. :thumb:
Thanks so much Stage, coming from a plant of the year winner that's amazing for my ego. Lol. Your plant last December was just perfect, thanks man:thanks:

Congrats snid :high-five: may the force be with you.
Jedi Snid is making his way from padewan to master Jedi in record time.. I just hope I'm not swayed by the dark side. It's quite an honour, really.

:party: :thanks: :party:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

Congrats on the POTM Snidrajsed :thumb:
That Northern Lights Automatic is a beauty!

20160510_2006552.jpg

20160512_143436.jpg

Wow, you guys all take a deep breath!!! What a close race...right to the end. Much congrats to ya Snid...what an awesome beauty of a plant...really pretty , very , very nice job training her and cultivating her, she is special, no doubt. OK then Photos my friend ...don't you dare give up bud....keep trying..if it was me i'de throw her in again next month , she was worthy of POTM , but you know how these things are. Like what Gray said there. Anyhow , so many gorgeous entries , man we're good eh you guys!!! Have an awesome night everyone!:Namaste::circle-of-love:

Congrats
:bravo:

I'll save the big spiel this time. I'll just say it's a scrog free Beast, topped and trained to the max. So...

Back by popular demand and going for runner up 4 times in a row. It's the one and only...lets hear it for!

:cheer: Leialoha :cheer:
Northern Lights Automatic​

20160510_2006552.jpg

20160512_143436.jpg

Her grow and training was and is dedicated to the one and only Beast. Thanks for the encouragement. :Namaste:

Good luck everyone, love the plants this month. It's going to be another month of magnificent monsters.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Back
Top Bottom