Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sneakygreen - Pineapple Express

• Silverrocksta - Auto Critical Kush

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll is now closed.

And Pennywise's Dinachem takes away this month's bumper prize package.

Congratulations. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Well done, everyone. See you in September's contest. :circle-of-love:

Thanks Teddy and all the Staff here at 420Mag, congrats to Steppedinds and all the nominees for Aug. for showing the most awesome plants on the planet. To all those who voted for Kathy im humbled. Thank you again everyone. Lets see what Sept has in store for us. .

Thanks Teddy and all the Staff here at 420Mag, congrats to Steppedinds and all the nominees for Aug. for showing the most awesome plants on the planet. To all those who voted for Kathy im humbled. Thank you again everyone. Lets see what Sept has in store for us. .

And i didnt forget all of the Sponsors who make this all possible. Thank you for all you do for us.

Congratulations Pennywise!:bravo:

Thanks guys i appreciate it, there were several better than Kathy in the their own way. I really find myself humbled by the fact that there are so many growers here at 420 that produce world class cannabis. And i've been givin the oppurtunity to learn from them all.

Congratulations Pennywise!! Job well done and prize well earned. I will try harder to compete with my next entry.

Back
Top Bottom