• Camaro1691 - Jack Herer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heathen1812 - Kali Kush

• Cannagrowerled - Auto Tangerine Dream

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe next month my plant will look good enough to enter, once it grows some buds, probably more realistically the October one if I want those good colors at the end

I am very modestly submitting my recently harvested Grapefruit from Fastbuds. I know I haven’t shut up about this plant all over the forums, but she was my first plant in ten years and the prettiest one I ever grew. She finished in 76 days and smells just like Peach Rings candy.

I grew her in about 1.5gal of perlite in a hempy bucket with the GH Flora trio, Calmag+ and epsom salts under @Budget LED ’s Series 3+ Red Spec 250w.

Much thanks to everyone on the forums, especially the gangs in the threads “Hempy Headquarters” and the Quadlining thread, I couldn’t have grown her without you all.
Politoed...awesome fade and color. I will drop by and check out your modest grow.

Howzit, great plants everybody. Being an outdoor grower, I wanted to share my vegging plant. It's an Ace Seeds Zamaldelica. She's in a 45 gallon and is about 6 1/2feet across..gonna stretch quite a bit before building buds. Maybe it's a better entry for November, but I think it's still interesting without buds. Irie vibes

full

full

Howzit, great plants everybody. Being an outdoor grower, I wanted to share my vegging plant. It's an Ace Seeds Zamaldelica. She's in a 45 gallon and is about 6 1/2feet across..gonna stretch quite a bit before building buds. Maybe it's a better entry for November, but I think it's still interesting without buds. Irie vibes
CC...very interesting and love the sativa forward. Hope that fort wall keeps out the curios neighbors When those buds stretch to 8 feet or more...keep us posted.

CC...very interesting and love the sativa forward. Hope that fort wall keeps out the curios neighbors When those buds stretch to 8 feet or more...keep us posted.
Thanks for the kindness cr8grow, I'm lucky to have "cool" neighbors....I give them some herb from time to time, it helps grandma's mood so she doesn't kill grandpa heh. I'm trying to keep them under the line this year, so I'll snap some necks if I have to.

I am very modestly submitting my recently harvested Grapefruit from Fastbuds. I know I haven’t shut up about this plant all over the forums, but she was my first plant in ten years and the prettiest one I ever grew. She finished in 76 days and smells just like Peach Rings candy.

I grew her in about 1.5gal of perlite in a hempy bucket with the GH Flora trio, Calmag+ and epsom salts under @Budget LED ’s Series 3+ Red Spec 250w.

Much thanks to everyone on the forums, especially the gangs in the threads “Hempy Headquarters” and the Quadlining thread, I couldn’t have grown her without you all.
Damn thats some beautiful color! Whats funny is, I believe I can smell it from here! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Awesome outdoor dude! Looks like you’ll probably surpass SA’s 1.2kg limit per household with this one beaut alone!

Awesome outdoor dude! Looks like you’ll probably surpass SA’s 1.2kg limit per household with this one beaut alone!
Thanks Sinbad91, I'm lucky we have a plant count limit of 6 instead of a weight limit!
May all the 1.2kg you grow be fire!

Back
Top Bottom