• Grand Daddy Black - Chiquita Banana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LizardMate - Black Domina x Northern Lights #5

• Buzzzxx - Zkittles OG Auto

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today I'm entering my "Cherry on Top" baby girl. Probably shouldn't call her a baby girl as she packs one helluva punch.
This is one of the strongest strains I've ever smoked so I run at least 2 Cherry on Top plants every grow. By time she finishes it will look like she got a fresh coat of snow. If you have to worry about odor I do not recommend growing this strain as it smells throughout the whole house.
So here's a couple pics with some lighting effects on her.

Today I'm entering my "Cherry on Top" baby girl. Probably shouldn't call her a baby girl as she packs one helluva punch.
This is one of the strongest strains I've ever smoked so I run at least 2 Cherry on Top plants every grow. By time she finishes it will look like she got a fresh coat of snow. If you have to worry about odor I do not recommend growing this strain as it smells throughout the whole house.

Beautiful, that's cannarado genetics right?

Schweet!

Sorry for the delay! This contest is now closed to new entries and the poll has been opened. Good luck to all of these beautiful plant entries! :goodluck:

:circle-of-love:WoW! Looks awesome! How long did you veg and how tall did she get? :hookah: Good Luck!

I got to admit that if I didn't have a photo in the race I would have voted for yours. I just love the colors! I think the red back ground really brings out the colors. :love:

:circle-of-love:WoW! Looks awesome! How long did you veg and how tall did she get? :hookah: Good Luck!
This is just 1 of the 9 plants I have in my big tent. They were all vegged for 30 days & then flipped to 12/12. They are all at about 3' tall. Haven't harvested yet. Still have a couple weeks left to go.

Someone took a 3rd vote and broke the tie. :D
Gezzz I should have looked again, now it is a two way tie for third. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom