• PhiGweed - Jet Fuel Gelato X Wedding Crasher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jaygrowing - Runtz

• Mlburk1 - Ghost Train Haze 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank You everybody. It's been a long time trying. Took me 3 years to finally grow something good enough. I'm a slow learner I guess.... lol. I have to say, "there are a bunch of nice plants in this contest" all worthy contestants. Keep up the great grows ! I have to give a special Thank You to @Krissi Carbone for turning me on to these SIP Buckets. She kind of made this all possible. I encourage all of you to check out her journals. They're awesome.
Anyway, I'm harvesting that big girl right now. Should have the final weight in about a week. There has to be at least a pound from what I see hanging in my closet. It'll be in this journal if you're interested.
Testing 1-2-3-4, Testing

Thank You everybody. It's been a long time trying. Took me 3 years to finally grow something good enough. I'm a slow learner I guess.... lol. I have to say, "there are a bunch of nice plants in this contest" all worthy contestants. Keep up the great grows ! I have to give a special Thank You to @Krissi Carbone for turning me on to these SIP Buckets. She kind of made this all possible. I encourage all of you to check out her journals. They're awesome.
Anyway, I'm harvesting that big girl right now. Should have the final weight in about a week. There has to be at least a pound from what I see hanging in my closet. It'll be in this journal if you're interested.
Testing 1-2-3-4, Testing
Congrats Buds!
That is a helluva plant!

Testing 1-2-3-4, Testing
1.5# dried. My guess!

Back
Top Bottom