• BendMMC

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • nothingbut

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Cream

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah I kinda wish I would have waited to post it up, the main cola of that plant is almost twice as wide. You know how buds usually form in a pyramid shape? well this one is forming the opposite. The very top of the cola is fox tailing and getting a super fat knob on the very top that is thicker than the rest of it. It's looking very nice for sure.

Good luck to all, some great plants in this run!

You know how buds usually form in a pyramid shape? well this one is forming the opposite. The very top of the cola is fox tailing and getting a super fat knob on the very top that is thicker than the rest of it.

i just posted a pic in my journal (page 7) highlighting that exact thing after i saw your post here. i don't wanna put the pic in here, because i dont know if thats kosher or not.... but if you are just killin' time surfin' ...... it's there to see.

out of the 5 main colas, only one did the upside down thing.... but there are foxtailing buds EVERYWHERE.... got some good pics of that too.... just calyx after calyx..... what a cool ass plant we grow!!

bubble thx for the good words of encouragement i appreciate them i do this is my first grow and hydro at that alot went into this lady and alot of people have helped so the talent is not just mine ...thank you everyone that has helped and yes i will enter next month and after and after .. a wonderus plant indeed

I would like to enter my beautiful lady S.A.G.E. for April's running

xr_1_031.jpg

3560.jpg

Well M-Hunt i could go for another pict that looks very strong...excellent

You using cobalt 60 fertilizer ;)

Now that's funny. One of the Rich Earth soil conditioner / liquid plant booster products that go into my vegetable garden contains cobalt. Also strontium, lithium, yttrium, cerium, rubidium, titanium, neodymium, lanthanum, vanadium, praseodymium, gadolinium, samarium, scandium, dysprosium, cesium, barium, ytterbium, erbium, thallium, ilolmium, terbium, germanium, thulium, lutetium, tellurium, palladium, hafnium, rhenium, europium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium, platinum, gallium, thorium, osmium... and uranium. (And a host of easier-to-pronounce ingredients.) I've wondered if anyone used the stuff to grow cannabis, but then I figured the plants would just end up climbing out of the ground and wandering off.:grinjoint:

I would like to enter my beautiful lady S.A.G.E. for April's running

xr_1_031.jpg

If that is one plant then I'm impressed. Not everyone bothers to give their plants the proper time in the vegatative period.

OK I dont think I have a shot here. Some very nice looking competition here guys. How ever as proud of my ladies as I am I had to put one in.

So I nominate Mary Bell.
POM_MB_april1.JPG

POM_MB_april2.JPG

She's at 14", planted on 3/23, grown under CFLs and will be going into a LST at some point, then vegged for two weeks after lST and then flowered.

If that is one plant then I'm impressed. Not everyone bothers to give their plants the proper time in the vegatative period.

Yep that is one plant. she had about 40 days veg if i recall. veg 40 days? flower 56 days.

thats some great sage there mike i love that strain

Thank you sir!!

Well M-Hunt i could go for another pict that looks very strong...excellent
SAGE_BOON.jpg

Here you go, i thought this picture turned out really cool but it just didnt show the whole plant. This one single plant looks to have yielded close to, if not right over a pound :slide: veg 40 days? flower 56 days.

i have picked one for my 2nd entry. def. not as good as the first, but this one has a "smile factor" that can't be beat :smokin:

the buildup: (copied and pasted from my journal)

i have grown quite a few plants, so it's sad to say, but some just plain get forgotten about. this one gave me a memory that i will never forget. scary, but funny as hell too. i was moving her from the flower room to a "dark room" that i have set up for final flush and it was a pain. haha... understatement there. at almost 6ft tall and having buds like that she was top-heavy for sure. so i tied her all up nice and good (didnt wanna break any branches moving through doorways either) and steadied her for the move. i stood back for a second to catch my breath before sliding the tote across the floor and i thought "wow, it looks just like the christmas trees my parents used to bring home in my childhood years"...... all tied up like it just came from the "tree store". so i grabbed my camera real quick to snap a pic. as i returned to the room, camera in hand, i watched her SLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWLLLY falling over. there was nothing i could do about it. i was too far away, and there was too much stuff in the way. my heart skipped. seriously. and then she fell into the fan and hung there until i arrived on scene to assist. after my heart rate normalized i snapped this....

yup, whoever said "a picture is worth a thousand words" was right..... or at least this pic is worth a thousand to me...............
IMG_3392.jpg

:grinjoint:

and then here's my other entry. just to have em' both in the same post for ya. just finished the official weigh-in last night and she yielded 174 grams.

420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

I'm glad I found this contest, sweet! These are my girls, Veg and flowered under T5, n-joy! Check out my thread and other pics- bendmmc

rell_2_087.JPG

IMG_02598.JPG

This should be fun. Good luck everybody! Bend.:slide::slide::slide:

I'm glad I found this contest, sweet! These are my girls, Veg and flowered under T5, n-joy! Check out my thread and other pics- bendmmc

rell_2_087.JPG

IMG_02598.JPG

This should be fun. Good luck everybody! Bend.:slide::slide::slide:

real nice job!

I'm not certain these itty bitty things are good enough for you boys....this girl is still learning after all. If I could only get the stupid camera to work.:reading420magazine:

100_18631.JPG

Back
Top Bottom