• Cream

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. We will accept nominations through the end of the month.

Each first place winner will receive 50 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

A special thanks also to our sponsor Humate Supreme for supplying items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.

1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

UPDATE - Please note that effective March 2010 there will no longer be 2nd or 3rd place awards.

BassBong
100_6295.JPG

100_6301.JPG

orangeblood
100_09624.JPG

100_09633.JPG

TheCriMsonK20
04-15-10_004.jpg

04-15-10_005.jpg

justintym2
easter_sunday_2010_wk-3_2_.JPG

bubble grower
420_PLANT_OF_THE_MONTH_.jpg

PitViper
013180.JPG

COmmjDude
Grow_Op_258.jpg
Grow_Op_259.jpg

Mike Hunt
xr_1_031.jpg

3560.jpg

irishboy
day_49_6_of_flower_001_600x449.jpg

day_49_of_flower_018_600x4491.jpg

ItsChrome
POM_MB_april1.JPG

POM_MB_april2.JPG

bubble grower
IMG_3392.jpg

BendMMC
rell_2_087.JPG

IMG_02598.JPG

nothingbut
100_18631.JPG

Cream
IMG_3856.JPG
[/url]

Oh man, I'm in for this month. I don't want to enter my plant just yet, I'll wait till she fattens up a little bit, but April will be a good month for sure! I finally have a giant beast that will compete!

OK I think I might have something worth viewing. I hope you all like it. It has a little while to go maybe a wweek or so but I don't think I'll get better pics so I'll go first.

This is CatAttack. Cat ate it as seedling and ended up with 5 main colas and many large secondary branches. The thing I like the best is the colors of the bud and leaves. If it smokes like it looks I'll be ecstatic.

Thanks for you consideration.

100_6295.JPG

100_6301.JPG

Here's my monthly entry for POM! She is a 20" White Widow growing in Ocean Forest. Her cola goes from head to toe with a few side branch buds. Her nugs are rock solid dense and she has a distinct fruity yet pungent aroma. And of course she is sticky as fly paper!

100_09624.JPG

100_09633.JPG

Alright, it's time to throw my plant up.. She will be done at the end of the month, but why not throw it up now?

bagseed, growing in 3 gallons of FF Happy Frog, 5 weeks veg / 32 days flowering, 600W MH/HPS

Chop is scheduled for the first week in May. Right now she has pretty much topped off at 42", so she will just get fatter in the next few weeks.

Full shot
04-15-10_004.jpg

Closeup of the main cola
04-15-10_005.jpg

Alright, it's time to throw my plant up.. She will be done at the end of the month, but why not throw it up now?

bagseed, growing in 3 gallons of FF Happy Frog, 5 weeks veg / 32 days flowering, 600W MH/HPS

Chop is scheduled for the first week in May. Right now she has pretty much topped off at 42", so she will just get fatter in the next few weeks.

Full shot
04-15-10_004.jpg

Closeup of the main cola
04-15-10_005.jpg

Dang Crimson you can use those colas as woopin' sticks! Nice! :bravo:

OH YEAH!! save me a spot!! i will post 2 pics on Tuesday, just before the 4-20 chop!!

UPDATE!! Screw it.... don't wanna miss out on the fun. Submitting one for judging now. I will sumbit a 2nd pic on Tuesday before the 420 harvest.

She's a biggun'. Final height is 67 inches (5'7") from the top of the clay pebbles to the top of the top. She is a personal cross. Her dad was from the Nirvana White Widow pool and her mom was a bagseed gem I found a couple years ago. Mommy was the fastest, highest yielding indoor sativa I have ever grown. This monster vegged under a 400w MH for 29 days and then went under a 400w HPS and 4-20-2010 will be her 62nd and final day in flowering. Grown in a 10 gallon sterilite tote in hydroton and TONS of bubbles. I used the Lucas Formula for nutes, and add G.H. Koolbloom at 1/4 teaspoon/gallon for the final 4 weeks.

Thanks for your consideration!!
.......wow, it would be an honor to win "Plant of the Month"....in April.... AND be harvesting her on 4-20!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.... I SEE SOME STIFF COMPETITION!!:bravo:

Ok Im bringin the big dog out. 1 day under the Super Penetrator..germed 9 am 4-16
I expect to harvest 4-20 please please please please please vote for me!!!!. Ill send you a free Penetrator for your vote

013180.JPG

UPDATE!! Screw it.... don't wanna miss out on the fun. Submitting one for judging now. I will sumbit a 2nd pic on Tuesday before the 420 harvest.

She's a biggun'. Final height is 67 inches (5'7") from the top of the clay pebbles to the top of the top. She is a personal cross. Her dad was from the Nirvana White Widow pool and her mom was a bagseed gem I found a couple years ago. Mommy was the fastest, highest yielding indoor sativa I have ever grown. This monster vegged under a 400w MH for 29 days and then went under a 400w HPS and 4-20-2010 will be her 62nd and final day in flowering. Grown in a 10 gallon sterilite tote in hydroton and TONS of bubbles. I used the Lucas Formula for nutes, and add G.H. Koolbloom at 1/4 teaspoon/gallon for the final 4 weeks.

Thanks for your consideration!!
.......wow, it would be an honor to win "Plant of the Month"....in April.... AND be harvesting her on 4-20!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.... I SEE SOME STIFF COMPETITION!!:bravo:

all joking aside..thats a great plant...great job

Ok Im bringin the big dog out. 1 day under the Super Penetrator..germed 9 am 4-16
I expect to harvest 4-20 please please please please please vote for me!!!!. Ill send you a free Penetrator for your vote

013180.JPG

LMAO!! I'M IN!! I'll bring the chainsaw to the harvest party..... gonna be a bit$h knockin' that big ole' thing down!!! :welldone:

013180.JPG

You using cobalt 60 fertilizer ;)

So don't plan on winning cuz you guys got some amazing plants but I am very proud of this one so i thought i'd throw her in the mix she stand's at 58", strain is sour flo(sour diesel/original flo), she's at 3 weeks flower,grown in FFOF & FFHF with age old nutes and mollasses, and her name is larry(yeah it's a guys name, that's why she had to be bigger than the rest haha) here she is my pride and joy
Grow_Op_258.jpg

and my close up of her top
Grow_Op_259.jpg

Good luck to everyone there sure are some beautiful ladies on display... personally i think pit has ashamed us all and will win by landslide:ganjamon:

personally i think pit has ashamed us all and will win by landslide

unfortunately i think you are right :(

i showed my wife the entries so far and even SHE picked pit's plant too.
she said she "likes the small one because its cuter"

.............. now i know why she REALLY married me :(

:ganjamon: :yahoo:

i say crimson gots it just a very well grown out plant , very beautiful

no matter who wins this month, you have next month wrapped up already.... i CANNOT wait to see that beauty fill out. you have a very special plant there bro.... and i know it took some very special talent to get it there.

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom