• Transplant

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. We will accept nominations through the end of the month.

Each first place winner will receive 50 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

A special thanks also to our sponsor Humate Supreme for supplying items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.

1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

Consolidated Entries for Aug 2010

Blayzed
0525102128a.jpg

0603101708a.jpg

SkinWins
Picture_853_800x600_.jpg

Picture_872_800x600_.jpg

Kronnoisseur
potm3.jpg

Herb Zen
102_0021-bub1.JPG

102_0022-bub1.JPG

veledrone
PC311882.JPG

PC3118971.JPG

Dweeden420
nestintheweed.jpg

Odin
dgootwintowers.jpg

dg2.jpg

slosmokin
PINK_EXPLOSION.jpg

CANNADENTIAL1.jpg

Transplant
Shishkaberry_8-30-10_2_.jpg

Hey everybody, Here's 2 pics of my 3rd crop of Amnesia Haze, and these are about 7 weeks into flowering, grown with alround 300w of CFL's and 20w of T5 I think. Im sorry but I only have the super bad camera from my old Razor Cell phone, so she looks a million times more amazing in person! Buds are super dense, and exploding with resin!!! Plant is at least 3' Tall
0525102128a.jpg

0603101708a.jpg

-Blayzed :tokin:

Hello Everybody. I think i'm going to submit a plant this month. I received 4 Grand Daddy Purple clones from a buddy and 1 turned out to be quite the runt so instead of just pulling her and throwing her away. I moved her outdoors and showed her lots of love. She turned out to be the best smelling, sticky plant of the group. She ended up at about 30 inchs tall.
Picture_853_800x600_.jpg

Picture_872_800x600_.jpg

What date will entries close? Waiting as long as possible.

Not your regular plant of the month, but here's a good old PNW Afghani cut I have, she's getting nice and big loving the California sun, she's waving to ya'll! Lol, the 5 gallon bucket next to it is for comparison. She was planted early-mid July has been getting topped and is taking off! She'll have plenty of love to show us yet as she hasn't even blossomed her true colors! :)

potm3.jpg

zhummingsig.jpg

Might as well throw one in here.. :) This is a Bubbleberry, that I chopped last night.. Real nice smell, very dense,, the last one smoked real nice as well,, very heavy body high,,

102_0021-bub1.JPG

102_0022-bub1.JPG

These are some pictures of one of my Diesel Goo that I grew last year outdoors in California. Highest yielding strain I grew that year, it far surpased everything else. For only having 5 hours of sunlight, I was very pleased to end up with 9-10 foot tall plants by the end of the year. This particular plant was the tallest, at around 10 feet tall.

The first picture I took standing next to the plant, extending the camera upwards above my head. Couldn't get the camera close enough to zoom on the top colas without a ladder that I didnt have, haha. It is also over a month before harvest. The second shot is one of the lower colas on the same plant cleaned up a little and just weeks before harvest.

dgootwintowers.jpg

dg2.jpg

:goodluck:

That is simply amazing Odin! Thanks for sharing!
:thumb:

Thank you for the kind words! I put a lot of work into last years grow.

Hey Odin how much that beast yield? I got a Widow going to be that size wondering around what I'll expect. :goodjob:

zhummingsig.jpg

Well its all gonna depend on strain, conditions, etc. However as a base comparison, my highest yielder of the 3 DG I grew last year gave me about 2 lbs in itself. So I'd say expect at least that much, give or take.

Love that first picture slosmokin!

Thanks Odin, I appreciate the kind words. PS, your pics are pretty amazing too! In fact this is some tough ass competition, everyone is rocking some awesome pics. Great growing guys! If only we could somehow have a tasting competition, I would be an excellent judge. ahah:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom