Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ItsChrome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N.W.Green

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Afternoon Folkz !!

Well I'm not sure IF a Picture of a Non-Mature Plant would even be considered for this,, but,, I thought it was a pretty kewl looking Picture all the same.. ..

my very own purple erkle

100_3551.jpg

100_3567_001.jpg

pimp

looks cool but thats just LED light right?

Mr.HealingKronic..

You are Semi-Correct Sir,, that is "JUST" L.E.D. Lighting in the Picture,, along with M.H. and H.P.S. Lighting as well.. For some reason I thought this was the *Plant of the Month* Contest,, and that a Picture of a Marijuana Plant was Acceptable.. ..

My apologies if that is not Correct.. As I stated in the Pictures' Post,, I THOUGHT it was a kewl Picture of my BabyGurl.. ..

If for some reason the Picture is not Acceptable here in this *Plant of the Month* Contest,, I'll be more than happy to remove it.. ..

no offense intended i was just wondering if the coloring was from the light or if it was part of the strain of marijuana you are growing. just curiousness on my part. it makes for a pretty picture to be sure!

Mr.HealingKronic..

No offense taken Sir,, I was simply trying to Answer your Question.. Curiosity make's the World a more knowledgeable place for sure !! !! .. :)

what the hell.. might as well as throw this out there.. hehe
this is my first girl,, these are from day 54 flower,, it is a godbud clone I got from a friend. vegged until I started seeing hairs,, hopefully in the near future, I will have more to show off.. cheers :)

IM0552.jpg

IM0557.jpg

nice looking plant! never tried the GodBud, is that sativa or indica?

vegged until I started seeing hairs]

this doesnt make sense though... if in veg you shouldnt see hairs until its actually been in flower for about a week or so...?

I assumed that he meant female pre-flowers.

I got this as a clone, and started a bag seed shortly after I got this.. so I wanted the bag seed to catch up.

by the time the bagseed had sprouted, this was already about 10-12 in tall...

so, about 3 weeks later, this was about 3ft and started showing hairs,, (I wish I took pics but it did look like my G13 did after it was about 4 days in flower), maybe some sort of autoflower?

right now though I would say it is only about 4 ft tall,,, the 5 gal pot it is in is about a foot tall, the whole plant, pot and all, is a little less than 5 ft, so it only grew about 1 ft after I switched the lights..

as for the exact strain,, I don't know.. it was given to me by a buddy who got it from a friend of his, who got the seeds from his brother in CA, and was told it was a godbud,, I know that it smells real nice when you touch the bud and smell your finger..lol real fruity with a hint of spice, like nutmeg or something. no pine or skink at all,, the smoke is the same way.. out of the differnt strains my friend has, this smoked the nicest,, right now most of the hairs are turning red and kinda shrinking, and the bud itself is turning a purple/grey,, so pretty,, my camera is ancient, so it does not do it justice

I assumed that he meant female pre-flowers.

you mean the female pistols at the internodes? cuz those dont show until in flower either...

Pre-flowers. Show up in vegetative cycle (if a person lets the plant mature before putting it into flower). Most strains do that (all of the ones that I've encountered).

Check the stickied threads about how to determine sex.

I know I cant compete with my buddy Hogdady but its all in fun, this little one is a 5th gen clone of NYCD, small yields but very potent and great tasting weed, at harvest I had family members over (the smokers of the fam, lol) smoked the sissor hash and one of us almost passed out, lips turned white and fell over after one hit, anyhow its great stuff, plan on keeping it around for a long time, I got 33 grams dried all said and done, peace all!

nycd_008.jpg

nycd_011.jpg
my vote is for d

There are a lot of great looking plants this month. Good luck everyone.
Here is my plant from my first grow. The strain is called The Cure, It is a cross of Monkey Paw, Bubba Kush, and Afghan Goo:
DSCF2469.jpg

This is of a side cola
DSCF25111.jpg

Can't wait to smoke. I just cut her down, and will be taking pics of the nugs this week. :grinjoint:

home3.JPG

I know, I know. Its not very big, or even chuck full o nug. But honestly I think that is the problem with POM. Its just NOM pre-harvest. I think this a pretty neat plant my self. Its a clone I took 4 weeks into flower and got to reveg. I'm proud of her so yes I'll throw it intot he mix. With very low expectations. haha seriously guy, you all got some awesome plants!

Here is one of the best smelling plants i have bumped into for a long time, and i mean literly the room reaks when you bump into a nug.

Purple Punch

CIMG1554.JPG

CIMG1578.JPG

this plant i am planning on on harvesting and revegging here in a couple weeks thats just how good it is, I HAD to keep it for a mother.

Thanks for the votes i get, and the ones i dont ill get ya next time :cool:

Back
Top Bottom