• smokedabong

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. We will accept nominations through the end of the month.

Each first place winner will receive 50 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

A special thanks also to our sponsor Humate Supreme for supplying items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.

1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

UPDATE - Please note that effective March 2010 there will no longer be 2nd or 3rd place awards.

jasonlee247
1_Cindy99_POTM_Plant_just_before_harvest_001.jpg

1_Cindy99_POTM_Plant_just_before_harvest_002.jpg

Setting Sun
IMG_5020.JPG

IMG_5124.JPG

spike69
HPIM2125_.jpg

NANZ
NAK_TITLED_PIC.JPG

dred
IMG_20052.JPG

View image in gallery
IMG_20011.JPG

View image in gallery

zigzagburning
Imported_Photos_00085.jpg

Imported_Photos_00119.JPG

LotzOfTrycs
DSCN02082.jpg

DSCN02072.jpg

greenisland
res41.jpg

res3.jpg

orangeblood
100_00832.JPG

100_0086.JPG

smokedabong
Photo0181.jpg

Photo0223.jpg

HERE IS MY ENTRY!

Ok, I just took these shots today, and then hacked her down.

This is Cinderella 99, her name is Candy. She smells like fruity starburst/ pineapple candy -hence her name. lol I know it's early, but I'm crossing my fingers!

Natural light:
1_Cindy99_POTM_Plant_just_before_harvest_001.jpg

With flash:
1_Cindy99_POTM_Plant_just_before_harvest_002.jpg

Wish me luck, and vote for JasonLee247! ;)

Yeah the CHEESE is a great strain. Big producer and just wonderful colors. The UK Cheese strain is a clone only strain but Big Buddah seeds I believe has the UK Cheese crossed with many other strains. To make other hybrids such as Blue cheese (INCREDIBLE!), and Ruderalis cheese hybrids as well as Chiesel (Diesel x Cheese). I believe they have a Cheese x male Afgani cross called Big Buddah Cheese as well, and that looks pretty nice *note some say that it is a God Bud cross but the seed package actually reads UK Cheese x Male Afgani (for the weight increase) . The UK Cheese to my understanding was just a bomb "Skunk #1" seed. Pretty crazy. It swepped across the world pretty fast, I think it came out in like 98 (dont quote me on that one though, lol), much like the super skunk of yesteryear. Glad someone enjoyed the pics !:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom