• Lusi - Shiva Shanti II

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Bassplayer - Medijuana

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Van Diesel - Sour Diesel

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is awesome, everyone's best plant, what lights (still a hard decision!), what strains, how long flowering, and all of the nutes in one post. It's also pretty neat these entries are all soil grow. :-D I feel rather silly not keeping track of these things and letting mother nature have her way... bad and good. I now wish I had chosen one of my photos of bushy monster curly in her patio planter, instead of two bud shots. :-( Is it too late to change my mind? Oh well next month for my artistic shots! LOL
I went away for a few days and decided to chop half of the buds, in case of thieves. They are so huge that they haven't dried much in 3 days. I'm resisting the temptation to pop them in the food dehydrator a bit! I didn't keep track of how long she was flowering, but it was under 8 weeks. Not sure if I was too early or too late to harvest either, or how much they weighed or what plants each buds came from. I guess I really screwed up! I'll leave the rest outside until frost.

I have camera envy... New camera is winning over grow light choices. My priorities are a bit backwards. hehe

Every time I get on 420 it drives me crazy to see all the pretty ladies. I wish I had the know how to grow and a place.
Peace

All of these pics with descriptions of lights and such helped me finally chose my indoor light, a 600WHPS. Those CFLS kicked out such a gorgeous plant, I'm buying a few more of those for an early flower/ late veg tween room. The part listing how many Watts of CFLs you guys used is gone... do ya'll mind sharing that again? Great job!

Depressing though one vote, a pity vote?... Curly looked better in her flower pot. I'll enter the more creative photo next time! I certainly have enough photos to pick from. LOL

congrats BP! Your gal gave me a good idea on how an indoor LST would work out in a small space. Creative way to tie them to the air pot. LOL I'd like to hear how your strain fares as a pain killer, or what you think at least. Those MediJ seeds are quite expensive to take a chance on for a newbie. It's one thing to read the specs from a seed seller and anther to see what a home grower can get in the end. That's what really matters! I need more practice before investing in seeds like that, but for the future.... Congrats on the pretty lady!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I won..:cheer:No way..:cheer:I won!!! :slide::slide::slide:
Thanks to everyone who voted for me and all your positive comments. Only my second ever grow, so yes...Im a little bit happy. As i said before, it wouldnt have been possible without all the help, advice and feedback and support from everyone here:thanks: to you all.:ganjamon:
:peacetwo:bp
Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations.
I received my book Ryan, Thankyou so much...it looks pretty damn awesome after just a quick look through...an excellent prize and no doubts to be useful...thanks again to all who voted for my girl...:thanks:
:peacetwo:bp

Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Back
Top Bottom