420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: December 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: December 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably a bit early since she still has several weeks yet to finish. She kind of has the shape of a Menorah, so how could I not enter her in December. I submit my Purple Kush Auto from Buddha Seed. Far and away the most particular strain I've grown. Super finicky strain to feed. If you're old enough to remember, this is the Morris the Cat of the cannabis world.

My Cream Caramels (Auto variety) turned out nothing like that. 4 beans, 3 runts and 1 never sprouted. 1 runty mutant is occupying space in the tent now. It should have been culled a long time ago but at this point I'll let her finish.

I've only had a few of their autos grow big, but most of them have been 15-25g plants. Their photo girls have been good to me though :passitleft:

I'm going to end this year with a couple shots of my organic sun room grown Jilly Bean #2-Pheno #1 as she enters week 9 of flowering. Enjoy and best of luck to one and all!:goodluck:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Men this is impressive! Week 9 and still all green! Lushy green! Man this is outstanding job! Outstanding!

I've only had a few of their autos grow big, but most of them have been 15-25g plants. Their photo girls have been good to me though :passitleft:
Can't speak to their photos, but sounds about right. I've had one of their autos kick out 3.5 oz, but 1.5 oz is probably more the norm, and .5 oz being the little runts. Glad it's not just me

Since there ought to be at least one plant grown with low carbon footprint in the sun that it co-evolved with...

Lebanese x Nepalese landraces x Grape Ape...very early bloomer. 1st shot is about 2 wks before chop, 2nd one is night shot a few days before harvest.
G'luck everyone!

Well its been a while since i entered so heres a Huckleberry from my last grow here. I lost the mother to this pheno and its breaks my heart.....

Wow ouch .. sorry for your loss. That's a nice haul there buddy! GL with the contest.
Great yielder and frosty A/F. You done good.

The contest is now closed to entries. There is a consolidated list of entries in the first post in the thread.

Consider, cogitate and vote!

Good luck to all.

Just wanted to cruise through and wish everyone a Happy Holidaze.
:passitleft:

Hope Santa check everyone's Seedsman "wish list" this year too! LoL

Stay lifted y'all!
-P
:ganjamon:

POTM for December should win a leg lamp. Maybe a sponsor could work one up with a COB in it...lol

download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom