420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: December 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: December 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The poll is now closed.

Happy New Year and congratulations to Farside05 and his pot of purple perfection. :bravo:

Farside will be the final entry in our Plant of the Year contest, to be published later today. Check it out for the best plants of the year and some splendid prizes.

When I started this endeavor some three and a half years ago, I hoped I could one day grow a plant worthy of POTM. I looked at all those beautiful girls entered in the contests and compared them to my pathetic first attempt. It didn't seem possible. Years of trial and error, lessons learned, and members willing to share their knowledge made it possible. Thanks everyone!

Congratulations on your well deserved victory Farside05.:welldone:Great job!:bravo:

Congratulations on your well deserved victory Farside05.:welldone:Great job!:bravo:

Thanks Cola. Means a lot coming from probably the most decorated person on the site. All those titles you look like a middle eastern dictator. Admiral General Cola Monster...lol

Well done my man! You ve always had wonderful plants! Well deserved!

Thanks flash. Other than the purple girl I didn't have to much to he excited about with this grow. Convinced more than ever that genetics matter. Looking to get back on track next grow and blow the sides out of the tent. 3 out of 4 turned out to be runts and 2 beans never sprouted. Couple more weeks and the process starts all over. Hoping I made better choices.

Thanks Cola. Means a lot coming from probably the most decorated person on the site. All those titles you look like a middle eastern dictator. Admiral General Cola Monster...lol

Thanks flash. Other than the purple girl I didn't have to much to he excited about with this grow. Convinced more than ever that genetics matter. Looking to get back on track next grow and blow the sides out of the tent. 3 out of 4 turned out to be runts and 2 beans never sprouted. Couple more weeks and the process starts all over. Hoping I made better choices.

Your next grow will be top!

Congratulations Farside - gorgeous plant! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom