• ColaCalyx - Zamaldelica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nivek - Dr. CBD

• BubbleBucketz - Deluxe Sugarcane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She literally messaged me at 6:31 pm yesterday and on December 1st.
Just because you get reported for an off topic photo, you think we have a discussion about you?

Come on man, seriously. Please quit wasting my valuable time and energy with this nonsense and let it go. You more than voiced your opinion, you're not getting your way and this is not the place to discuss your paranoid delusions. You want to discuss anything further with me, take it to a pm and talk to me one on one like a grown man.

interesting read,, hmmm

Good luck everyone :high-five::bravo: great looking bunch of flowers as usual.
Ive been guilty for entering in comps monthly and also voted for myself last month for the first time.
All out of fun and think the rules shouldn't change at all. Every member that won first place was very deserving.
Cheers, im going to burn one

Good luck everyone :high-five::bravo: great looking bunch of flowers as usual.
Ive been guilty for entering in comps monthly and also voted for myself last month for the first time.
All out of fun and think the rules shouldn't change at all. Every member that won first place was very deserving.
Cheers, im going to burn one
Haha me too! But hey sometimes your the only Friend you have on here until you start to splurge into this entire community lol I’m quick to always say it’s just a contest ya win some ya lose some! If you have the passion to keep coming back to throw some pics up then chances are your going to win some eventually! It’s almost the same concept like in the racing community your the only hope you have to win the race so I also see the reasons for having the chance to vote for yourself as well lol! All love here tho so anyone that wants to troll please scroll thanks lol. All love sparky you’ve always giving my stuff love so I try and throw some back here and there! :passitleft::high-five::rofl::headbanger:

Let me add just one more thing to try and change the air some.. if you grow or post something that took passion or artistic ability’s to make something different! And y’all trust me when I say I have an eye for talent then chances are your getting my vote especially if I can tell that entry took time to create such a beaut! Be different/creative !!! :headbanger: :blunt:

Wow. I just read this entire discussion on a Saturday morning It was a 2 cup of coffee, 2 donut read!

I've only been here a few years and when I joined I was just really getting into growing. I seldom enter any of the contests (I think I've entered POTM once over the two years and that's it). I don't enter because the bar is too high, and I suspect a lot of our members don't enter often for that very same reason.

So what to do?

1. Improve my methods. Yes.
2. Improve my gear. Yes.
3. Up my game in general. Yes.
4. Begrudge the frequent winners. Hell no! They are the one's motivating me!

I look forward to the day when I am one of the multiple-contest winners with whom someone might have an issue!

But first I have to win my first contest.
And before that can happen, I have to enter.
And before I will enter I must do 1,2 & 3 above.

I swear, usually when I look at the very first POTM entry each month, I look around my grow area and have to chuckle because I can hear my tents talking ("What are you looking in here for?")

I don't plan to have to chuckle every month.:Rasta:

Uhh...totally vote 4 yourself. It would be terrible to be close to winning and we did the "vote for someone else cuz i am noble."
We should vote for ourselves because if we don't believe in ourselves, no one else should either.
I had a battle of ethics 1st time i voted for myself. Still strange...but i need all the help i can get. ;) Odds are against me.
If i had a few titles, I would like to think i would stop hogging my personal vote and promote another. I would like to think that. :)
As stated, the bar is high (so are our members)...its tough.

i was curious if you would have to ask that. trust you of course

edit a tiny bit perhaps,,

trust that you have an eye for talent,,

yes, better

i was curious if you would have to ask that. trust you of course
Trust me or don’t alls I was trying to do was encourage the ones that don’t think they have the talent to throw a pic in the contest to do so because chances are if it’s something different than the norm then chances are your getting my vote along with other members that have the eye for talent!! Geez I don’t understand how I get into these confrontations lmao alls I ever say is honest opinions with love followed behind!! Idk if you remember or have read the message I wrote before the one you are mentioning but it said trolls keep on scrolling! I will only be nice once and then you get the ignore phase from this guy! Lol like I mentioned before all love I’m not looking to argue in a place where cannibis is fueling everyone in this community! It doesn’t make since to me that’s all! :cough: :snowboating:

Trust me or don’t alls I was trying to do was encourage the ones that don’t think they have the talent to throw a pic in the contest to do so because chances are if it’s something different than the norm then chances are your getting my vote along with other members that have the eye for talent!! Geez I don’t understand how I get into these confrontations lmao alls I ever say is honest opinions with love followed behind!! Idk if you remember or have read the message I wrote before the one you are mentioning but it said trolls keep on scrolling! I will only be nice once and then you get the ignore phase from this guy! Lol like I mentioned before all love I’m not looking to argue in a place where cannibis is fueling everyone in this community! It doesn’t make since to me that’s all! :cough: :snowboating:

you get into them by answering them

Back
Top Bottom