• ColaCalyx - Zamaldelica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nivek - Dr. CBD

• BubbleBucketz - Deluxe Sugarcane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry guys, while we appreciate you distracting everyone with your adorable dog photos, they go against the contest guidelines and had to be removed. Only contest entry photos are allowed in this thread. Thank you for making us smile though :)

Sorry guys, while we appreciate you distracting everyone with your adorable dog photos, they go against the contest guidelines and had to be removed. Only contest entry photos are allowed in this thread. Thank you for making us smile though :)
Hell yeah brother

I treat it like a bass tournament, can’t win if you don’t show up and fish.
It’s all done in love and friendly competition!
:yummy:
Bass tourneys been there done that. Trying for POTM, and my entry is my first grow and first entry, but from here on out will try harder and finally one month will take the prize :yummy: Consider it a personal goal and I am going to hang in there like a hair in a biscuit.

Many beautiful entries keep them coming.

After all that negativity I just wanted to throw out there that I, and the majority of us here appreciate these competitions you hold for the community, and that I Love that you've given us an additional place to showcase our plants in a competitive setting to potentially win upwards of $1000 in prizes for just one of your many monthly competitions, not only have I been able to see a lot more different strains and different techniques showcased here, I'm seeing a lot of faces I haven't seen before which has been really nice, I've been trying to binge your guy's journals In my free time.

Personally I do not feel that a POTM title is a obstacle for others trying to compete, and that it's nice that we have returning competitors to keep the competition alive and tough! And show that you can win, and win more than once if you keep at it and give you an idea of what it takes to win..
these winners are the forefront of this website, and some of the most helpful individuals,
It's nice seeing how many of you POTM/competition winners swing by new people's journals and help.. you know how nice it is when someone won a competition (that has merit) and they're willing to help you and coach you to growing gorgeous plants, and didn't just win the prize and leave for good which is EXACTLY what would happen if they didn't allow repeat winners, this helps keep the community alive and active

Everything is a perspective change away, let's not choose a negative perspective because we assume we're outclassed in a competition where each person has a voice and a different ideology of what is worthy of being "plant of the month"

So again, thank you for the added entertainment each month @420 , and the opportunity to win some prizes from your sponsors you've selected for us, I know it's hard dealing with conspiracy theorist,
But the majority of us appreciate the competitions, and the forums you've provided, and are aware enough to see the dozens of winners running around helping people out with suggestions and tips that can elevate them to a level of winning one of these competitions one day.

Thanks @Backlipslide and for your help ive come along way in little over 2 years and being I only got one shot a year this being my 3rd from 1 plant to 4 to 2 I get tons of time to research one seed to harvest to test it. I can't forgot who's been there the longest since day #1 @Pennywise #1 guy always there won't let u screw up totally but he'll guideu enoughto learn on your own, @Kismet @Emilya , @bluter , although I had to try and build ur system and water test in less then 4 days with about 12 trips to the hardware store, I got it working better its always fun working with these guys, dunno where kis was this grow tho but from 1st grow not one failed crop.

After all that negativity I just wanted to throw out there that I, and the majority of us here appreciate these competitions you hold for the community, and that I Love that you've given us an additional place to showcase our plants in a competitive setting to potentially win upwards of $1000 in prizes for just one of your many monthly competitions, not only have I been able to see a lot more different strains and different techniques showcased here, I'm seeing a lot of faces I haven't seen before which has been really nice, I've been trying to binge your guy's journals In my free time.

Personally I do not feel that a POTM title is a obstacle for others trying to compete, and that it's nice that we have returning competitors to keep the competition alive and tough! And show that you can win, and win more than once if you keep at it and give you an idea of what it takes to win..
these winners are the forefront of this website, and some of the most helpful individuals,
It's nice seeing how many of you POTM/competition winners swing by new people's journals and help.. you know how nice it is when someone won a competition (that has merit) and they're willing to help you and coach you to growing gorgeous plants, and didn't just win the prize and leave for good which is EXACTLY what would happen if they didn't allow repeat winners, this helps keep the community alive and active

Everything is a perspective change away, let's not choose a negative perspective because we assume we're outclassed in a competition where each person has a voice and a different ideology of what is worthy of being "plant of the month"

So again, thank you for the added entertainment each month @420 , and the opportunity to win some prizes from your sponsors you've selected for us, I know it's hard dealing with conspiracy theorist,
But the majority of us appreciate the competitions, and the forums you've provided, and are aware enough to see the dozens of winners running around helping people out with suggestions and tips that can elevate them to a level of winning one of these competitions one day.
Little do they know it possibly saves lives as well, especially mine. As I've been on both sides of the street so to say from my late teens to early 20s running the streets making money wild'n'out, to the heart of the opiate pandemic with manufacturers in my own state and drs giving out and pushing pain killers like they were candy in amounts usually only someone terminally ill I.E. cancer patients. My doctor at age 20 said here taken take this RX 7 times daily, 8 at the time being the max someone that wasn't terminal could fill. But what they don't tell you is 1st off, after you finish these you'll have to keep coming back, sooner or later 7 will not be enough to mask the pain and 3rd you won't ve able to stop, and it just gets worse from there on, where as over a 10 yr period 120 days was the longest period of pausing, making it 180 days almost doubles ur success rate, could never do it and with the introduction of elephant meds friends disappearing, that last year 400% closer to death then any point over the 10. I discovered a magical, that became a hobby with enough routes u could go it could keep a racing, smart mind occupied long enough to get to that 180 day mark that 365 mark that 3 yr mark. To current little do you know 420 mag n fam again especially PW. As I am now married and own a home, hopefully today a 2nd . Can't say thanks enough. As a rose is to a woman these flowers are to me.

I gotta weigh in here as this is literally the first time since i joined a few years ago I've ever heard this much bitching or virtue signaling on this website.
This is 420 Magazine a weed forum with legendary growers who do nothing but uplift their community. This is not that toxic bullshit ROLLITUP or THCFARMER community where you cant even open your mouth without being attacked from all angles or ask a question without it turning into a fight or negativity.
If yall wanna fight about BS head on over to those forums we like to keep this forum clean of toxicity to actually help encourage new growers to grow their skills and knowledge.

This is not contest for best effort. This is not a contest to make you feel good. (THAT WOULD BE MEMBER OF THE MONTH) This is not a contest for you to make money. This is not a contest to be jealous and envious of your neighbor.
This contest is called plant of the month. The only contest bigger than this is plant of the year. Win 1 time win 100 times. Its because you your putting in the effort and you deserve it..
No amount of virtue signaling in the world will make a lesser plant beat a better plant.
Thats not how contests work.
Does Cola monster have a ton of trophies. Hell yeah he does. He's also the one that likes every post I've ever made offers lots of help and makes this forum a better experience for everyone. People like him and the other regulars with a ton of contest wins deserve those wins because they have worked hard for them. They shouldn't feel bad or get doxxed for it.

If you want to win. Find a way.
I only started growing 2 years ago and got my win in September. That was the first time I even entered a plant and I won. So to say its rigged or unfair or new members or inexperience members won't even have a chance is BS.
I voted for myself. But thats because honest to God I thought I had the best plant. Once I won i also gave away all the American prizes I couldn't claim since I was in canada to other members who didn't win anything
That same contest cola monster had an entry and I saw him vote for someone else.
Some of us just do decent shit for people without the need for others to stand up and create a scene on their soap box.
It actually kills me that a few members like sparky and goody and multiple others dont have a win under their belt when some of their plants have been the number one plant in my opinion. But thats what makes this a contest. Everyone else has their own opinion.
Some vote on esthetics. Some on size. Some on their favorite member. Some on trichromes. Some a combination of all of those. The contest is sacred. The "people" vote for the plant of the month. Not the moderators. Not the sponsors.

I get it and doing a one and done type deal wouldn't stop people from creating other accounts to win from if they are greedy enough. I guess maybe my audience shouldn't be you but the people that are constantly wanting to win each time they are able, maybe take a break and let someone else win for a change before we all start laughing at you and your avatar full of titles. Heck if you are that great at winning maybe help someone else win, share your knowledge of growing so everyone is growing winners, ya dig? Pay it forward for once maybe.

My answer is for them to help out other members win to help lift up other members, as you had mentioned, instead of helping themselves to their 3rd, 4th...12th win.

I'm only saying what a lot of members think and are too afraid to stand up to you to say without consequences. Saying or even seeing something posted against 420 automatically puts you on a watch list around here with 420 staff following you wherever you go like you're a criminal, talk about tearing members down instead of lifting them up. I'm not here trying to gain followers to hang on my every word I say like Charles Manson to go and cause harm to anyone, like you suggest. That is ridiculous for you to think that. I'm trying to point out some flaws in the system that are repressing members of the forum from even wanting to enter the contests and they feelings they have. We find it silly that people think they have to keep coming back to win time after time when there are 159,000 other members who we be equally as honored to have just one title under their name.

Who seriously feels like they have a chance of winning against someone with a dozen titles to their name? Nobody, so why even try? Heck I didn't even want to be nominated because of how I feel about this stuff and only enter out of humor like when I find a dead fly on my plant or something, not because I think I have an actual chance. I figure it also might lighten the mood of the contest to get people to submit their own photos they are afraid to. I like the contests to see all the entries and get to vote for someone with a great entry that maybe hasn't won already.

You do not speak for me and this is all just noise.
Anyone on this forum is not owed anthing by anybody. Theres a dozen other forums and magazines that have their own contests.
If yall want to up your chances head there
420 Magazine has the most contests I've ever seen.
Member, plant, nug, journal photo. You have multiple ways to win based on personality, content, or skill. What more can you bloody ask for.
Let's do some math.
12 plant of the month, 12 nug of the month, 12 member of the month, 12 photo of the month, 1 plant of the year thats 49 contests a year and 490 contests in 10 years.
Does having 10 to 15 wins accross all those contests accross a decade of contests really warrant all this bullshit negativity towards these members?
Of course some of the best growers are gonna win. How do you know what they do with their prizes? Maybe they need money. Maybe they dont make much money a year and they sell the prizes to help pay bills and look after their families Maybe. Maybe they give them As gifts to friends and families. Who are you to judge anybody or someone else's contest that you don't contribute to the prizes?
You seriously suggesting doxxing people for their wins and accomplishments? That shit got no place here. Take it on over to roll it up or thc farmer.
Leave 420 Magazine out of it we like it the way it is here.
Big ups to the moderators and the members who been here for a decade and everyone in between your literally what makes 420 Magazine different than every single other forum.

I gotta weigh in here as this is literally the first time since i joined a few years ago I've ever heard this much bitching or virtue signaling on this website.
This is 420 Magazine a weed forum with legendary growers who do nothing but uplift their community. This is not that toxic bullshit ROLLITUP or THCFARMER community where you cant even open your mouth without being attacked from all angles or ask a question without it turning into a fight or negativity.
If yall wanna fight about BS head on over to those forums we like to keep this forum clean of toxicity to actually help encourage new growers to grow their skills and knowledge.

This is not contest for best effort. This is not a contest to make you feel good. (THAT WOULD BE MEMBER OF THE MONTH) This is not a contest for you to make money. This is not a contest to be jealous and envious of your neighbor.
This contest is called plant of the month. The only contest bigger than this is plant of the year. Win 1 time win 100 times. Its because you your putting in the effort and you deserve it..
No amount of virtue signaling in the world will make a lesser plant beat a better plant.
Thats not how contests work.
Does Cola monster have a ton of trophies. Hell yeah he does. He's also the one that likes every post I've ever made offers lots of help and makes this forum a better experience for everyone. People like him and the other regulars with a ton of contest wins deserve those wins because they have worked hard for them. They shouldn't feel bad or get doxxed for it.

If you want to win. Find a way.
I only started growing 2 years ago and got my win in September. That was the first time I even entered a plant and I won. So to say its rigged or unfair or new members or inexperience members won't even have a chance is BS.
I voted for myself. But thats because honest to God I thought I had the best plant. Once I won i also gave away all the American prizes I couldn't claim since I was in canada to other members who didn't win anything
That same contest cola monster had an entry and I saw him vote for someone else.
Some of us just do decent shit for people without the need for others to stand up and create a scene on their soap box.
It actually kills me that a few members like sparky and goody and multiple others dont have a win under their belt when some of their plants have been the number one plant in my opinion. But thats what makes this a contest. Everyone else has their own opinion.
Some vote on esthetics. Some on size. Some on their favorite member. Some on trichromes. Some a combination of all of those. The contest is sacred. The "people" vote for the plant of the month. Not the moderators. Not the sponsors.

You do not speak for me and this is all just noise.
Anyone on this forum is not owed anthing by anybody. Theres a dozen other forums and magazines that have their own contests.
If yall want to up your chances head there
420 Magazine has the most contests I've ever seen.
Member, plant, nug, journal photo. You have multiple ways to win based on personality, content, or skill. What more can you bloody ask for.
Let's do some math.
12 plant of the month, 12 nug of the month, 12 member of the month, 12 photo of the month, 1 plant of the year thats 49 contests a year and 490 contests in 10 years.
Does having 10 to 15 wins accross all those contests accross a decade of contests really warrant all this bullshit negativity towards these members?
Of course some of the best growers are gonna win. How do you know what they do with their prizes? Maybe they need money. Maybe they dont make much money a year and they sell the prizes to help pay bills and look after their families Maybe. Maybe they give them As gifts to friends and families. Who are you to judge anybody or someone else's contest that you don't contribute to the prizes?
You seriously suggesting doxxing people for their wins and accomplishments? That shit got no place here. Take it on over to roll it up or thc farmer.
Leave 420 Magazine out of it we like it the way it is here.
Big ups to the moderators and the members who been here for a decade and everyone in between your literally what makes 420 Magazine different than every single other forum.
Hey man I agree , I'm part of a poultry forum for my chickens and I had turkeys I had a question or needed help got a 100 opinions, fights and the end im stuck still have no idea what to do, but there are a few members that stand out. Just like u I joined almost 3 yrs ago never did signature or anything really got involved in my case it be cause I was l still learning ill get one coming soon no doubt but look the back and forth is just what you guys were talking about this is here to connect people get it legalized and I believe there's always always goin to room to excel, push thr envelope.
@MackMurder who was the seed provider? It's pretty. But now I'm more involved I know a little. So watch out probably im coming for you feb March ill get pic and or plant of the month. Mack what day or week is this?

[/QUOTE]
Hey man I agree , I'm part of a poultry forum for my chickens and I had turkeys I had a question or needed help got a 100 opinions, fights and the end im stuck still have no idea what to do, but there are a few members that stand out. Just like u I joined almost 3 yrs ago never did signature or anything really got involved in my case it be cause I was l still learning ill get one coming soon no doubt but look the back and forth is just what you guys were talking about this is here to connect people get it legalized and I believe there's always always goin to room to excel, push thr envelope.
@MackMurder who was the seed provider? It's pretty. But now I'm more involved I know a little. So watch out probably im coming for you feb March ill get pic and or plant of the month. Mack what day or week is this?
A turkey farmer on a chicken farming forum I just spit my coffee out ;D
Sounds like an age old feud of when Sheppards used to try and graze sheep on cattle land!
The gorrilla skittlz plants was from barneys farm. 2 of the 4 i grew went yellow and purple.
Then on the other picture the ones that went brown and orange were Dutch passion -critical orange punch. It really boils down to genetics
Backlipsides dark angel and a few others this past month has had some amazing colours. Temperatures have a big part to play as well. Fall Temps bring fall colours if the strain allows it.

Everybody stops and stares at me
These two teeth are gone as you can see
I don't know just who to blame for this catastrophe
But my one wish on Christmas Eve is as plain as can be
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
My two front teeth
See my two front teeth
Gee, if I could only have my two front teeth
Then I could wish you, "Merry Christmas"
It seems so long since I could say
"Sister, Susie sitting on a thistle!"
Gosh, oh gee, how happy I'd be, if I could only whistle
My two front teeth
See my two front teeth
It seems so long since I could say
"Sister, Susie sitting on a thistle!"
Gosh, oh gee, how happy I'd be, if I could only whistle
My two front teeth
See my two front teeth

A turkey farmer on a chicken farming forum I just spit my coffee out ;D
Sounds like an age old feud of when Sheppards used to try and graze sheep on cattle land!
The gorrilla skittlz plants was from barneys farm. 2 of the 4 i grew went yellow and purple.
Then on the other picture the ones that went brown and orange were Dutch passion -critical orange punch. It really boils down to genetics
Backlipsides dark angel and a few others this past month has had some amazing colours. Temperatures have a big part to play as well. Fall Temps bring fall colours if the strain allows it.

Poultry turkeys and chickens lol its on Facebook there's just as many of them as their are for 420. I had both chickens and turkeys heard their droppings make for good fertilizer, but I've never grown in soil yet took some clones this time for an experimental sog but half were sour diesel I got out of a pack found 2 tried 1 thought it was female whole time as sativas or atleast this geno had large pistils but when no hair emerged I should have known rookie mistake all males. Anyways had too many of the Mango kush clones stuck them outside for sh*to n giggles since it's still less then 12 hrs day light here at the time 3 or 4 weeks ago and had 100% success in turning all hermy , id say they were males if I didn't know they came from 2ng gen clones , but what I'm getting at is there were in small 3.5" or 4"x4" plastic pots I was goin to try and bonsai mother with ended up using to clone in coco and I just took a small 1/2 or 1 gal pot full of sand from the run/coop and top dressed just layer a half inch to 3/4 layer and it isn't very porous so water doesn't drain well so just condensation and no feed for 4 weeks and they are still green as all no signs of deficiencies.

Back
Top Bottom