Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nivek - Dr. CBD

• BubbleBucketz - Deluxe Sugarcane

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy New Year everyone!

The polls closed at midnight on this very close race, and the winner of the December Plant of the Month is BeezLuiz and his Killer A5 Haze! Congratulations @BeezLuiz! :high-five:

That was a close race, hope you all had a good new years!

Congrats @BeezLuiz your plants a monstahhh, and I was checking out your homemade bowls you do from the stalks, I definitely am thinking about giving that a shot, things are pretty creative!

have a great rest of your night,

thanks again for the contests!

see you all in the next one ;)

haha, I was lucky to get any votes man, I'm glad he won.
if I didn't vote for myself his plant is who i'd of voted for.
@VetSmoke85
Yeah I agree with ya on that vetsmoke has came with heat every time!! It’s almost impossible for me to decide which one to vote for sometimes lol a lot of grow talent on here forsure!!

On that note tho babytrees you grew one hell of a monster as well so keep that up your doing something right that’s no doubt in my mind... :passitleft:

Congratulations on your well deserved win this month @BeezLuiz! :thumb: Keep up the good work!:high-five:

Congrats beez!! Bravo man! What a way to finish the year off...

so sorry for the heart breaking loss babytrees!! You’ll get it in February!! Lol that’s just a guess, from my heart breaking loss last December, I was able to get it on February!! You’ll get er’ buddy!! :high-five:

Wow!! What a great way to start the New Year! Thank you to everyone here at 420Mag - such a wonderful community here. :circle-of-love:

That was a close race, hope you all had a good new years!

Congrats @BeezLuiz your plants a monstahhh, and I was checking out your homemade bowls you do from the stalks, I definitely am thinking about giving that a shot, things are pretty creative!
Thank you so much BT. Such a close contest this month! I look forward to your next submissions. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom