• Tris420 - Sour Diesel

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Schtiggy - Revolver Auto

Votes: 39 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20160210_220634.jpg
20160210_192845.jpg
First grow NL#5, Heavy LST (90degrees 2" off soil)
just going into flowering

Hey 420 Friends ! I didnt count the Entries so I hope i still get a spot :)

This is my Sour Diesel 49 Days in Flower ! Really Dense Buds Already,Grown under 2xMarsHydro 96x5Watt And i Love the smell ! I hope the pictures are ok :) Good Luck to everybody !!

20160210_201654.jpg
20160210_201740.jpg

Edit : I just counted the Entries .. If im Not to high and counted correct then Im the 24th Entrie so one more to go !! Good luck !!

Hey 420 Friends ! I didnt count the Entries so I hope i still get a spot :)

This is my Sour Diesel 49 Days in Flower ! Really Dense Buds Already And i Love the smell ! I hope the pictures are ok :) Good Luck to everybody !!

20160210_201654.jpg
20160210_201740.jpg

Edit : I just counted the Entries .. If im Not to high and counted correct then Im the 24th Entrie so one more to go !! Good luck !!

:adore:WOW nice job thats looks good :rollit:

This is my REVOLVER Auto from CKS. This ended up be a small plant but also a little powerhouse. She maxed out at about 16" tall, but turned into a rock! She was harvested a few days ago and yielded about 650g wet weight (including stems). I figured I would submit her since she was not only my first harvest but a survivor of a truck load of noobie mistakes.

P20700091.JPG
P2070003.JPG

This is Rio, an accidental cross between Carnival x Utopia Haze. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's getting the chop tomorrow, 184 days old, 66 days since flip.

DSCN7327.JPG

DSCN73291.JPG

:Namaste:

Re: Durban Poison, Smurban Poison...

Day 37

Without further ado, I present to you, Miss Durban Poison!

IMG_8776_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_8779_3_.JPG

To be fair to the rules, no post-editing was done besides cropping out her neighbor, Maui, and to achieve the macro-shot. I adjusted my camera's white balance for the LED lights above and used the CFL dangling in the tent for dramatic green lighting. My only regret is that y'all can't see it in full-resolution or sniff that distinct sweet Durban smell.

Great entries to all. May the brix be with you! :Namaste:

I'm new to cannabis but it looks like you have the light purple LED going and you have CFL? so the plant is not really light purple its just the light making it change cropping out her neighbour ??

Re: Durban Poison, Smurban Poison...

I'm new to cannabis but it looks like you have the light purple LED going and you have CFL? so the plant is not really light purple its just the light making it change cropping out her neighbour ??

Ray Vac, the light does make it seem like the plant is purple. The CFL makes the glowing green color. And I'm growing Durban Poison next to a Maui strain, so I cropped the photo so I didn't have two plants in it.

Is it a REQUIREMENT for the plant of the month to be flowering? Or is that just what people tend to send in since flowering cannabis plants are much more complex and beautiful than vegetative ones? Haven't seen anything regarding this is why I ask.

Sent from my garden of weeden

Back
Top Bottom