Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AndIhalped - Amnesia Hash

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hash Hound

Plant of The Month: 2012 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016, June 2017

JoeDaddy77

JoeDaddy77

I'm gonna start this month off with a couple shots of my organic sun room grown Jilly Bean-Pheno #4 as she gets ready for harvest.:ganjamon: Best of luck to one and all!:goodluck:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:
I could stare at your room and your lady friend there all day long. Your music selection is superb also my friend. Do you need a roommate?? Just saying...:Namaste::goodjob::yummy::ganjamon:

DopyLemontree

Plant of the Month: Sept 2018
This is Golden Pineapple I have in Doc Buds high brix soil. She’s in a 15 gal. Pot and at 73 days post flip.

Her trichs are numerous and so aromatic this run with her. Sweet rich sticky pineapple with a hint of fuelishness!:p

The effects are “roll ya sleeves up and get stuff done”, very uplifting, energizing, and a clear head. Snapped a bud shot with the flash to highlight the frost.

Jimmycricket

Nug of the Month: Feb 2014
Here we go, now with the girl accessible and a closer look at the rules I'm thankful to our friend Teddy Edwards helping get on track. Thank you!

This is my Kickflip number 2 pheno. She's a cross between the original Supernova Purple Punch crossed with a PB & jealous (PB Breath cross) male bred by THC Titan at Square One Genetics.
Interesting as it has OGKB in the lineage.

Cheers all, much love and Happy Growing:Namaste:
Nice nice I am doing Purple Punch this year. If it looks like your nugs ill be happy.

andIhalped

Let's get some outdoorica into the party. These are unconventional shots given the contest context, but this plant was a total joy--Amnesia Hash Plant. First one is early in flower, second is right before chop taken at night, with complementary spliff smoke, too.
The buzz is wonderfully upper, quite mindbending & very longlasting (3+hrs).

Great entries, all!

TurboBucket

Photo of the Month: Jan 2019

Growca2268

Hi all. This is Golden Goat. Took a few pictures of it as it was growing.View attachment 1718721View attachment 1718722
Jimmy - You’re my new fucking hero, dude. This is AWESOME. The goat holds a very special place in my heart and this is just incredible. I’m taking a few screenshots of this and going to ask my buddy send them to Mr. Dank. Just totally rad man, killer job.

Top Bottom