420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: February 2020

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: February 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The end is getting close for my 19 months old wonderskunk motherplant. Sad days ahead..

full

full

This plant was a Lemon Skunk from DNA. It didnt have any lemon or Skunk, but it did yield 16.3oz. I had 2 plants that season, together they weighed 27oz. It's kinda funny, the other plant was the same strain and smelled and tasted of berrys

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll is open for your vote.

As always, I have created a consolidated list of all the entries in the first post in the thread, for your enjoyment and ease of comparison.

Good luck to all these beauties. :circle-of-love:

Damn... Here some amazing plants here for sure... I didn't know the professional would step up like that... Amazing all around :circle-of-love:

I'd like to enter my Chernobyl slymer cut pheno I found in a 5 year old pack of seeds while searching for a new keeper. Out of 9 separate strains that run, she stood out by far. This plant was grown fully organic. Water only and reeks of lime & gas. The high has no ceiling and tends to get slightly trippy :D

That thing is past frosty... its fuzzy! Looks amazing Dank

...bringing back my Critical Mass CBD for a repeat showing...it's a 1:1 strain that's good at any time of the day...great structured plant with strong side branching capable of supporting large dense cola's...grown in 7 gallons of organic soil and finished at 10 weeks of flowering...

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

...:popcorn:...good luck all...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:
Always amazed at you're backyard view. And your plants never disappoint either!

Back
Top Bottom