Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CO Finest - New York Sour Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest!

Please submit a photo of your best plant. (There is a separate contest thread for nugs)

We will only accept a self-nomination.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

All winners receive "Plant of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine T-shirt, 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 2lb Geoflora Veg & 2lb Geoflora Bloom
Remo Nutrients: One Supercharged Kit (Range of 7 1 Liter Nutrients)
Cannabis Irrigation Supply: 12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
PerfectPipe: Two Pipe Travel Kit
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
NextLight: NextLight 150h - LED Grow Light

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest, held in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s), rather recent and not previously entered in a Plant of the Month contest. The same photo cannot be entered into more than one contest in the same month. Winning entries cannot be entered into any future contests.

3. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). At least one photo must show MOST of the plant and you may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size, or a closeup/macro. No nudity or alcohol.

4. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

5. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Self-nominations only. Past winners are ineligible for 3 months from date of win.

7. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

8. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use them.

9. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community and/or 420 Magazine sponsors are not permitted to enter our contests.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned rules. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Consolidated Entries

Farmer Reading - Nichole Kush

full

full

Brewsterman - Sweet Zombie
full

full

Growings - Strawberry Gum
DSC_0012 (4).JPG

GainesvilleGreen - Original Diesel Haze
full

full

Rexer - White Berry
full

full

HashFart - Bubba Kush
IMG_20211124_185634_592.jpg

IMG_20211124_185634_536.jpg

Jhigh78 - Blueberry
4773D7A2-3143-4505-94A1-8CD3A8279EEF.jpeg

106190C6-57F2-4C68-AC82-600335FDF02B.jpeg

Verbalist - Purple Punch
full

full

Tkmk - Unknown
20220203_183155.jpg

Hayron1088 - White Widow/Cherry Pie/Random Fire Seed
3EBC6638-D7DF-4147-ACE8-9CE73F077B99.jpeg

CO Finest - New York Sour Diesel
6.jpg

5.jpg

StoneOtter - Wedding Cake
full

Nev - Gorilla Glue
ACEC57B8-CB9B-4F16-99D1-E6E245C6B281.jpeg

7109B918-229B-4ABB-B6DC-284D79BCCC54.jpeg

Krissi1982 - Gorilla Glue X Super Lemon Haze
full

full

AdaminCO - Darkstar Kush
full

full

Buds Buddy - OG Pie Breath
full

full

SinSemillaWhisperer420 - Royal Cookies Gelato
IMG_20220211_060047.jpg

IMG_20220208_062202.jpg

HappyHazmat88 - Purple Kush
IMG_20220212_180951831.jpg

IMG_20220212_180758961.jpg

Hash Hound - Puta Blanca
full

full

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

:nomo: Just sitting here waiting for someone to post a pic so that I can fold my hand for the month! :laughtwo:

:nomo: Just sitting here waiting for someone to post a pic so that I can fold my hand for the month! :laughtwo:
No need to fold your hand on my account this month @Grand Daddy Black.

By happenstance was trying a couple small nugs from this gorilla grown Nichole Kush.
The smoke was just wow! Making me feel about the way the second photo looks really good, but uncentered.

Look forward to seeing some plants that will compete this month.

No need to fold your hand on my account this month @Grand Daddy Black.

By happenstance was trying a couple small nugs from this gorilla grown Nichole Kush.
The smoke was just wow! Making me feel about the way the second photo looks really good, but uncentered.

Look forward to seeing some plants that will compete this month.

Lovely, Farmer Reading!

I'm out. Anybody want something from the bar? :laughtwo:

Original Diesel Haze

She wasn't the biggest out of her sister's but the smoke is fantastic, earthy, pine, slight lemon on the exhale. Kush pine cone buds, going to keep cloning this one.

Good luck everyone :snowboating:

So I thought I'd throw my White Berry Auto in for this month.
Her nugs were nice, dense, and loaded with trichomes.
She's also my personal record for an Autoflower, with 271 grams dried and cured.
She smokes incredibly well, and gives a wonderful relaxation that eases pain wonderfully.

So I thought I'd throw my White Berry Auto in for this month.
Her nugs were nice, dense, and loaded with trichomes.
She's also my personal record for an Autoflower, with 271 grams dried and cured.
She smokes incredibly well, and gives a wonderful relaxation that eases pain wonderfully.

Geez, Rexer!

That's one monster of an auto! :thumb:

Thanks man my love for the older strains is becoming more apparent white widow , bubba , afghan , tuna can , white rhino , Northern lights etc......
@HashFart, I was with you until you got to "tuna can."

Never heard of that one. Tell me more!

@HashFart, I was with you until you got to "tuna can."

Never heard of that one. Tell me more!
Many years ago before cannabis got all the fancy names and people were considered criminals for any association with cannabis ,the highest quality of kush was grown in the Okanagan in British Columbia Canada, the kush was packaged in tuna cans and transported from various loading docks in canada , lots of new strains are now packaged in tuna cans even after legalization , nothing preserves the dense sticky goods like a sealed can , many believe bc God bud is a offspring of the almighty tuna can

Never heard of that one either.
I found some info on it. Sounds like a no-go for me, like Cheese.

That said, I had to grow a Cheese just to see if it stunk and it might be the same for the Tuna Can, someday. :Rasta:

I found some info on it. Sounds like a no-go for me, like Cheese.

That said, I had to grow a Cheese just to see if it stunk and it might be the same for the Tuna Can, someday. :Rasta:
I hear ya man that's my next purchase I haven't paid for seeds in awhile, and with herbies generosity my next go to will most likely be a cheese from them if they have any cheese strains

Back
Top Bottom