Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tkmk - Unknown

• CO Finest - New York Sour Diesel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Day 10 from flip

This girl was the runt at the beginning but is now one of the biggest in the tent.
20220203_183155.jpg

Showing up with the Gorilla Glue auto at 110 days. I can only say she is potent. :passitleft:

6EA52E0A-3478-4D20-A674-0E91B92A4D6F.jpeg

D2737F8A-7598-4876-9857-8DD7478F61EF.jpeg
WHOA. That would be an extremely high yielding auto. Amazing training. MY GOD the stem on her. Feel like sharing the yield from that puppy? And you did that in SOIL? Looks like in a FIVE yet? WHOA man. I love autos. This is incredible. Bravo.

:adore::adore::adore:

Many years ago before cannabis got all the fancy names and people were considered criminals for any association with cannabis ,the highest quality of kush was grown in the Okanagan in British Columbia Canada, the kush was packaged in tuna cans and transported from various loading docks in canada , lots of new strains are now packaged in tuna cans even after legalization , nothing preserves the dense sticky goods like a sealed can , many believe bc God bud is a offspring of the almighty tuna can
My last ever dispensary run here I got an eighth of a strain called Black Tuna, which was around 28% THC and had a flavor unlike any weed I ever smoked. Super strong and stony and delicious. I understand the breeder of Black Tuna is now marketing it in actual tuna cans in British Columbia. But it tasted nothing like tuna. Lmao.

:nomo: Just sitting here waiting for someone to post a pic so that I can fold my hand for the month! :laughtwo:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks @Grand Daddy Black, I needed that laugh.

GDB I couldn't have said it better myself. Only took one picture too. I can't compete here this month. One day, GDB, mark my words, I will win this contest. But not today. Not today. (get it? End of Gladiator reference? Lol).

My last ever dispensary run here I got an eighth of a strain called Black Tuna, which was around 28% THC and had a flavor unlike any weed I ever smoked. Super strong and stony and delicious. I understand the breeder of Black Tuna is now marketing it in actual tuna cans in British Columbia. But it tasted nothing like tuna. Lmao.
Tuna is just what we called the cans because that was the label on the can to disguise the cannabis , black tuna is one of the many using the can method , glad you liked it I always enjoy seing the small pot farms around bc ,

WHOA. That would be an extremely high yielding auto. Amazing training. MY GOD the stem on her. Feel like sharing the yield from that puppy? And you did that in SOIL? Looks like in a FIVE yet? WHOA man. I love autos. This is incredible. Bravo.
Huge thank you Jon!
Earlier on another thread we were discussing weights and I couldn’t exactly remember so I had to just go look it up my hard copy journal.
I grew 4 plants in local organic soil with Geoflora nutes. and MarsHydro SP3000 in a 2x4
total weight was 20+oz a 3.3oz a 5.9 a 5.4 and 5.6 The photo is the 5.9oz
I have 3 BruceBanner autos going now I expect another good yield from. And yes you are correct on the 5’s;)

NYSD Growing all funky no training at all. Letting it grow how it want to. It is only growing that ribbon on one huge branch on the left side all the others are normal.
6.jpg
5.jpg

We’ll I’m back with that 100 day Gorilla Glue auto.
And you ask why? Well I’m the perfect example of someone not taking the time to properly read the simple rules set forth.
Therefore I’ve chosen to have my post removed and replace it properly while not requiring the mods here more unnecessary work. Now what should have been done the first time.

“Gorilla Glue auto 100 days and she’s potent”.

ACEC57B8-CB9B-4F16-99D1-E6E245C6B281.jpeg

7109B918-229B-4ABB-B6DC-284D79BCCC54.jpeg

We’ll I’m back with that 100 day Gorilla Glue auto.
And you ask why? Well I’m the perfect example of someone not taking the time to properly read the simple rules set forth.
Therefore I’ve chosen to have my post removed and replace it properly while not requiring the mods here more unnecessary work. Now what should have been done the first time.

“Gorilla Glue auto 100 days and she’s potent”.

Outstanding job on that GGA. Whos genetics is that?

Whos genetics is that?
Thanks CO!

They were from Beaver Seeds. They we’re all good producers and strength was strong but had little to no smell and flavor. That part is a little disappointing so it’s become normally my evening smoke. It puts me out.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks @Grand Daddy Black, I needed that laugh.

GDB I couldn't have said it better myself. Only took one picture too. I can't compete here this month. One day, GDB, mark my words, I will win this contest. But not today. Not today. (get it? End of Gladiator reference? Lol).
Jon, I think I've entered one of the photo-dependent contests on 3 separate occasions.

Each time I got less than one vote! :laugh:

If everyone else is jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge, I guess I will, too.

This is Gigi.

She is a Gorilla Glue X Super Lemon Haze. Spindly at 56.5 inches, super sticky and smells amazing. She has been an absolute pleasure to grow now at 110 Days

Good luck to all and as always, just amazing plants to the left, right, up, down, middle and everywhere in between

If everyone else is jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge, I guess I will, too.

This is Gigi.

She is a Gorilla Glue X Super Lemon Haze. Spindly at 56.5 inches, super sticky and smells amazing. She has been an absolute pleasure to grow now at 110 Days

Good luck to all and as always, just amazing plants to the left, right, up, down, middle and everywhere in between

Quite the main cola on her, damn.

Quite the main cola on her, damn.
I thought so, too bud. Just shy of 18 inches. I was curious 2 weeks ago and measured her.

Back
Top Bottom