• CO Finest - New York Sour Diesel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Royal Cookies Gelato

IMG_20220211_060047.jpg
IMG_20220208_062202.jpg
Is that an auto or a photo?

This contest is closed to new entries and the poll has been opened. Good luck everyone! :goodluck:
You guys are lucky. I was just about to enter one plant to rule them all! :rofl:

What would be cool is if you wanted to enter you PM a 420 person send them your pic they post it not showing who it came from until the end. :idea:
:passitleft:

OH MY GOODNESS THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!
This will win one day probably but you don't have the required 50 posts to enter, and the last day to enter is the 15th of the month. Go to page one and re read the rules and come back next month a winner strong candidate ! :green_heart: :bravo:
Great. Another contestant who can knock it out of the park. This contest just gets harder and harder.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If all you ever saw was this site, you'd wonder how the dispensaries even stay in business. Lmao.

I kind of like that we know whose plant is whose because then I can go and look up everyone new I hadn't been following or really seen before and I get to check out so many more grows and growers that way.

Just my two cents on it....

Also, fabulous late entry there @Oliann -get to posting and following so you can enter her or another for the March contests that start up tomorrow. You have until the 14th at midnight to enter then voting begins!

Back
Top Bottom