• Cultivator - A.M.S

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Gittergreen - Purps

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Be Irie - Chernobyl

Votes: 19 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A well deserved win with the help of a beautiful lady! :high-five: Congrats Gitter! :cheer:

:ganjamon:

Thanks for the kind words guys. Its hard to believe two years ago I was planting some seeds in the window seal only to watch them
die in a few days. I then decided to go to the net for some research glad I found this wonderful site. I could not have done this without
you guys n gals. Special thanks to Docbud I would never have got the organic bug if not for him. Thanks to everyone who watched my grow and encouraged me through some hard times. This win makes it all worth it.:peace:

here is my submission. she'll be waiting....

20130201_210739.jpg
20130131_194554.jpg

hay gittergreens great job on purps and thanks for the good info on your medium combinations, I see you do indo and outs, what lights do you use for your indo? I've still have photo's from my outs this last fall, I think i'll enter some in the 420 contests, anyway great job and lets all keep up the good work...catfishh

hay gittergreens great job on purps and thanks for the good info on your medium combinations, I see you do indo and outs, what lights do you use for your indo? I've still have photo's from my outs this last fall, I think i'll enter some in the 420 contests, anyway great job and lets all keep up the good work...catfishh

Just an el cheapo off of am zon air cooled 1000k hps/mh. Sorry for the delayed response lol.

Back
Top Bottom