• Cultivator - A.M.S

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Gittergreen - Purps

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Be Irie - Chernobyl

Votes: 19 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems there is suggestions every month in the various contest for a new contest or category. In the past the 420 staff have stated they don't have the time to create a new contest. The staff here at 420 are volunteers and work other jobs and have families to spend time with.
I think its a great idea though, every fall it gets really hard for indoor plants to compete with the outdoor monsters. I also think that the quality of our photos is very important, blurry photos usually don't win. IMO to win you have to capture what you are seeing with your own eyes on the camera. This month is a good example my plant is kicking butt, but if Be Irie would of chose different photos we would be pretty close. I mean look at that frost on his plant! I think there is only one outdoor plant this month right (cola monster)? JBC420, I bet your plant looked awesome in real life especially grown with cfl's you have to have some talent to be able to do that. just work on getting better photos and you should be in contention for 1st in the future.

I wish there was a (journal of the month) but.....:thumb:

Cheers Gittergreen,
I never entered this month hoping to win. I already suggested in your journal you should enter as thats the winner and mine would never ever compete with that. Sometimes I enter to win, sometimes just to be a part of it.
Ha I thought my pictures were quite good gitter ya cheeky devil haha.

Well done anyway mate, you deserved it.

Cheers Gittergreen,
I never entered this month hoping to win. I already suggested in your journal you should enter as thats the winner and mine would never ever compete with that. Sometimes I enter to win, sometimes just to be a part of it.
Ha I thought my pictures were quite good gitter ya cheeky devil haha.

Well done anyway mate, you deserved it.

My bad! I went back and looked at your photos they are really good. It was the AMS that was slightly out of focus but very impressive none the less.

Startin to feel a Erie chill creepin up on me!

Congratulations to ya on the well deserved win G.G.! That is one gorgeous plant you grew sir and keep up the good work.:ganjamon::bravo:

blue cronic
10_5_12_001.JPG
bluecronic2012.JPG
harvested late oct.

No thoughts on the outdoor / indoor contests ? No? I thought It was a good idea. Not just as mine is much smaller than a few outdoors right now, nothing to do with that lol :) just think it a good idea.

i agree with that. its hard for an indoor plant to compete with an outdoor plant, especially if the outdoor plant has been grown well.

That Purps deserves everything that is coming!! Such an amazing plant Gitter!! One of the nicest plants pictures i've ever seen!!

Hpw does she smoke?

I just want to thank every one for the kind words and votes. I am beside my self right now so happy.:thanks:

Congrats Gitter!!!!!

YAY GG nice real nice a dream for any:)

Back
Top Bottom