• SmokEDBandIt - IDK

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Graytail - Ace Panama

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ssshhhh... I hear something... a low rumbling... landslide? :winkyface:
nice to all, but Sl1ng... :adore:

im just happy to get any votes with some of the plants in every months potm contests
same for notm just some awesome stuff going on here :thumb:

Ditto!

I confess that I voted for S1ing's beast, too. :cheesygrinsmiley::adore:

Wow so many nice plants. Lots of notable mentions for "Magazine" worthy shots. Too many to name in whole, but the ones that stood out to me are OG1969's Blue Dot, BudTender71's Yoda OG, Graytail's high brix Kit Ace Panama, and then obviously the monstrosity that is str1ngblade's OG Kush SCROG. Gonna produce a lot of very fine bud with just that one plant alone! Well done everyone, sorry if I did not mention you, your plants were still amazing! :bravo:

Congrats. on your win S1ingblade, that's one heck of a plant mate. Great job!:bravo::high-five:

Wow lots of nice plants and photos good job Everyone, S1ingblade - OG Kush :bravo:
Been a while scents I have been here and I :love: this the most...

MV... ;)
Thanks Matanuska

a bit early but grats to my homie bfam slingblade 5 months+ is a long time and hard work to bring that cut to this level i grow it too so i know a bit about her she is an awesome strain but it takes work to make her perform THAT well !! grand slam homer brother you deserve the w hands down my vote was in minutes after the contest was posted!! :bravo:

BFAM means a lot coming from an amazing grower as yourself, thank you!

Congrats. on your win S1ingblade, that's one heck of a plant mate. Great job!:bravo::high-five:

Thanks Cola! She made me work for it lol. Big plants need big amounts of everything lol

yeas well done mate
Thanks Cultivator, means the world.

great job!! :bravo:
Thanks trichomes and thanks to everyone who voted for my plant. I want to say its been a real honor and a pleasure to run with all the other contestants.
Once the contest is over in a few if its ok I'd like to post another pic or two of tiny? If its ok of course. The pic of the massive trunk was lost but now its found but I know better than to put it up right now haha
Thanks again and a big:high-five:to all the other growers who entered

Congratulations S1ingblade... well done

Congratulations S1ingblade... well done

Thanks buckshot. I couldnt have done it without the learning ive gained From growers like yourself, bassman59, shottafire and the capn for mentoring me in the past and today
Thanks again to those who voted for me and all the others who have helped me become the grower i am.
A super special shout out to sWeetP who without her support none of this would be possible. Thank You.
420girl is it ok to post another pic or two of "tiny"?
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom