• Icemann420 - Unknown Auto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Velk - Blue Treacle

• Asesino85 - Blue Mammoth Auto

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks Weasel :) its all good bro, all i ask is that everyone votes for the one that stands out most to them which is what you did, nothing to be sorry over ;)

have some RD and chill hehe :passitleft:
Your exactly rite feral. The votes should be for the plants but sometimes when we have a personal relationship with the participants we tend to be unintentionally bias or favorful just because the name is very familiar to you. Its a sub conscious thing.

A cool experiment would be for the next contest just post pics of the plants and let people vote. Don't reveal who the growers were until the contest is over. I think that could make things more equal for all competitors.

Just my personal opinion but it would be best to see how it pans out

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Congratulations Feral!

A lot of fine plants no doubt, but that plant was amazing dude. I wanted to build a treehouse in it and just live there. :icon_cool

Peace, Hyena

:rofl: :rofl: thanks mate, Sour D cant win, i cant fit her in pics anymore, could come steal half of her and i wouldnt even notice :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I think you would with the half I'd take :rofl::rofl: the top half :rofl:

Congratulations Feral!

A lot of fine plants no doubt, but that plant was amazing dude. I wanted to build a treehouse in it and just live there. :icon_cool

Peace, Hyena

Thanks Hyena :) that girl was the end result of me saying i need to grow bigger plants :rofl: problem is ive gone even bigger on the next one and had to add a second storey to my tent now hehe, thanks for the kind words :)

Oh nvmnd I think I waslooking at member of the month......CONGRATS FERAL

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Thanks canno :) dont worry, i almost mixed up all the comps this month too :rofl: the polls were all very similar this month :thumb:

Big congrats Feral,that great big Beautiful plant is something to behold. :bravo: amazing work :bravo:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Edit :cannoisseuras :rofl: thanks for that... I did the same thing yesterday with a thread.

Thanks Snid :) I had a feeling your girl was going to come up and blow us all away, another day and it would have hehe ;)

Congrats Feral! :high-five:

Many thanks and much respect mate :) :high-five:

:rofl: :rofl: thanks mate, Sour D cant win, i cant fit her in pics anymore, could come steal half of her and i wouldnt even notice :rofl:

I think you would with the half I'd take :rofl::rofl: the top half :rofl:[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl: good because i need to shorten her up a bit :rofl: she would be close to touching the top of the tent now if i didnt modify it :)

Nice win Feral. :goodjob: Doesn't that just feel all warm and cozy? Enjoy the win, she was a beaut. :hug: :love:

Congrats Feral my man. You got my vote for sure. Always knew she could win.

BTW, where is your title??

Beautiful job, Feral!!!

Thanks Monsignor ;)

Congrats Feral, :goodjob: Great way to sartvof the year..

Thanks Twox, couldnt think of a better start to 2017 :)

Nice win Feral. :goodjob: Doesn't that just feel all warm and cozy? Enjoy the win, she was a beaut. :hug: :love:

Thanks Sue, had to get there eventually :) took my time but is all worth it in the end, im glad she was the plant to do it, very special plant :circle-of-love:

Congrats Feral my man. You got my vote for sure. Always knew she could win.

BTW, where is your title??

Thanks Bro :) not sure on the title, im sure they will get around to adding it when they get a chance ;)

This is stiff effing competition. All looks so damn nice! I shall post my meager display, wtf. Blue Dream in 10gal softies. Was tied and bound, took it like a champ. Harvested on the 2nd. Brought in 4 Os.

P10204722.jpg
P10204751.jpg

All this eye candy is delicious! I love the diversity as well. Keep it up!

Ya know, recently I was seeing how many actual members are active on this site. It isn't a large crowd. If all of the anonymous users that frequent this site became members and joined the community this place would be hella busy. I wonder if its fear that haunts this hobby/industry. Fear of being caught, etc. Quite a shame, such a noble plant....

EDIT : On a side note, the night I harvested this plant my wife told me she woke up and almost gagged because the smell was so strong upstairs. I had a good laugh.
Fear of getting found out on my part as far as not journaling or posting I've been registered for yrs .

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom