• kingredeye - bubba kush

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Goldengoose7 - Blue Cheese

Votes: 24 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coming down to the Wire GG7, like i always say i LOVE a close competition :D

No doubt N.W. Green! Close is the understatement of the week! :laughtwo:

I always figured that you would take home the prize since you have won so many other 420 contests or placed very high up in the standings. I'm stoked to have stayed in the #1 slot as long as I did! :yahoo:

Good luck with the contest! It has proven to be a most "interesting" competition to say the least! :Namaste:

Speaking of this and other 420 contests...

I would like to urge everyone out there on the sidelines to CAST YOUR VOTE before its too late! It should be obvious to even the most apathetic 420 members that every single vote placed in this contest is going to have a major impact on the outcome and the ultimate winner for July! I wouldn't be surprised if it all comes down to ONE VOTE!

Cheers.

going with the theme of winning a few especially here recently, IF and thats a big if i win, i will give my blue planet nutes away so we can get them spread around a bit :D

But i love me some rolling papers and bug sprays, never can have enough of those :D

Go Razzamatazz!!! :adore:

My apologies to the other entries...they are all deserving, it's just that I seem to have some sort of purple fetish, and I just can't help myself! :)

GG7, the Blue Cheese is a real beauty, and as much as I love the purples, it was a very tough decision! :bravo:

whew!!! look at that......
wish i would have waited to put a pic up of my purp haZe as the color really started comeing threw!
look at Razzz comeing back!

i was fortunate enough to be gifted this cutting as one of my original cuttings to start with, she is a fickle one but has made me ten fold better grower and she made me have to learn fast too, but im getting her down. finally....

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

74 votes now!!! were catching up to the amount in April!!! last month 59, May 70, April 92!!!

KEEP VOTING!!! KEEP SPREADING THE WORD!!! LETS BREAK 100!!!

That would be awesome everyone go post on atleast one journal to go vote in the Monthly contests, dont spam be kind and lets get a big finish going :D

Be sure to link the contest section

Wow, thanks you guys for the votes, I am SUPER STOKED!!!! And everyone calm down, the votes will soon come, just give it time. There has been a revival of sorts here on :420: and it's about time!! Everyone Stand UP for YOUR RIGHTS!!!! We are strong as one, remember that!! Get people out to the polls, or talk to your local politicians, it is time to LEGALIZE!!! Stop being controlled by something that was put in place to PROTECT us, not CONTROL us!!! Our government is only what we allow it to be, nothing more, they are few, we are many!!!

Sorry about jackin this thread, just got heated up about some stuff today, I needed to vent, think about it everyone, it is up to us!! Stay green, God bless, and PEEEEEEAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEE!!!!! :peace:

get em GT!!! your at 6 now!!!

:peacetwo:

Thanks stonr my dear friend, what an honor it is to even have one vote!!! This is my dream, my hobby, my medicine, my therapy, my pride, and it is shunned upon by those ignorant of the facts....This makes me sad, very sad....BUUUUUTTTT, on a positive note, I have friends here at :420: that share the same passion. Friends like you, OMM, Soniq, XLR8, stevehman, RVG, N.W., Shaggy, 420ified, social, 1212, Quix, Munki, Icemud, PitViper, crower, rek, surfinstoned, and my God, the list can go on and on!!! This site is proof that we are not weak, we are not in fear, and we will fight!! Everyone I have met here met me as a friend, I have been all over the world and never have I seen the graciousness that I see and FEEL here, there is so much love. Agape, this is the greek word for love, but it is not just love, it is unwaivering love, agape is love that knows no boundaries, and love that even loves the flaws in people. This is the love that I share for everyone here, I see your light, and welcome it. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom