420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: July 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - July 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice one Cola Monster. I've grown the orange pheno of jillybean. Can you tell me what your different phenos smell like?

Thanks neikodog!
Most all of my Jilly Bean phenos have that distinctive citrus/orange peel smell and taste them and why I always keep at least one or more of them growing. One of my all-time favorite sativa dominant strains to date.:drool:

Thanks neikodog!
Most all of my Jilly Bean phenos have that distinctive citrus/orange peel smell and taste them and why I always keep at least one or more of them growing. One of my all-time favorite sativa dominant strains to date.:drool:
There's supposed to be a skittles pheno, just wondered if you found one. The orange is great too.

There's supposed to be a skittles pheno, just wondered if you found one. The orange is great too.
@Stltoed has a real sweet lemon Zkittles in early flower right now you should check out. Might be something different from what you're talking about but figured I'd mention it.

Edited: oh I see you were talking about the jelly bean strain. I'm still new to growing and don't really know diddle about different strains and phenos.

A most unusual entry. She has been super cropped by a groundhog after other troubles full story in my outdoor grow at signature link.

While not the prettiest girl at the debutante ball she deserves an honourable mention for sheer strength tenacity and stubbornness. She will not die and will have her harvest. 1gram would be a miracle haha

A most unusual entry. She has been super cropped by a groundhog after other troubles full story in my outdoor grow at signature link.

While not the prettiest girl at the debutante ball she deserves an honourable mention for sheer strength tenacity and stubbornness. She will not die and will have her harvest. 1gram would be a miracle haha

Dam the groundhogs!

We use to get deer so bad in our outdoors crops that we had to put a fence around them to keepem out. One deer even jumped the fence of 8' and got stuck in there and must have panicked and ran circles inside the fence crushing damn near half the plants, and they were all over 6'. So I wired up afew blasting caps minus the TNT, on a pull trip wires in order for them to make that bang scaring the hell out of them. After all the problems we dealt with,,, the DEA came to took them all. Even with my grow card number posted on the gate. This was the first year they had legal medical grows in the state of Cali. Pissed me off. But what could I do. I guess it was better to pissed off,,, than on.

This here is my LA Confidential. She was grown in living organic soil. Thought she was a goner approaching day 65 of veg, but you couldnt even tell now. She is quite the bush with approximately 10 main colas and many smaller ones! Very hard to get the full profile of the plant...but here she is! Thanks for your consideration :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom