420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: July 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - July 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A most unusual entry. She has been super cropped by a groundhog after other troubles full story in my outdoor grow at signature link.

While not the prettiest girl at the debutante ball she deserves an honourable mention for sheer strength tenacity and stubbornness. She will not die and will have her harvest. 1gram would be a miracle haha

That is one lucky groundhog! :thumb: What a trooper!

An exceptional month, may I say. :bravo:

The contest is now closed to entries, the poll is open for votes and a consolidated list of all the contenders is in the first post in this thread.

Good luck, everyone! :ciao:

I almost wanted to join this one... I'm starting a compare grow and that is a good lamp that wood've fit well in my next grow.. But is alot,,, and I ain't saying I could've had a better pic,,,, just that I almost dug one up to try..... But many more here that could really use the lamp than me, and more deserving........ GL everyone............

Stellar entries! G'luck & kudos, all

Man this would have been a good month to throw the Northern Lights up there! Oh well. I really don't have anywhere to put the light to use right now anyways. It will be awesome to see a deserving person put that monster to good use!
I'll babysit that light for ya anytime. LoL

Congratulations once again Stage.:bravo:Great work as always mate!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom