420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: July 2019

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: July 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amazing my brotha
Hey thanks man. It was fun to see the autumn colors. This was in my closet, so the plant wasnt that large, but the buds were tight. Ayahuasca Purple is a great strain

But you could be... find the one you like and cast a vote
Just a friendly reminder that members must have a minimum of 50 posts before being permitted to enter or vote. This prevents new members joining 420 Magazine solely for the contest prizes.

The contests are the cream on the cake. Members' content is the cake itself, and what we're all here for. :thanks:

Just a friendly reminder that members must have a minimum of 50 posts before being permitted to vote. This prevents new members joining 420 Magazine solely for the contest prizes.

The contests are the cream on the cake. Members' content is the cake itself, and what we're all here for. :thanks:
Oops, sorry all.

But you could be... find the one you like and cast a vote
lol, if I have enough posts, before it's over... I'm not really a " post hog", just making posts to get my number high enough. I TRY to say something meaningful or humorous, or respond to something (such as your post here) directed towards me.

Now I've got to go update My grow journal...see you there!

lol, if I have enough posts, before it's over... I'm not really a " post hog", just making posts to get my number high enough. I TRY to say something meaningful or humorous, or respond to something (such as your post here) directed towards me.

Now I've got to go update My grow journal...see you there!
Maybe next month?

Hello again fellow competitors! I am going to throw the Huge Bitch Sherbert Kush in for another go at this months POTM contest. I will try with a few different pics from last month. She did indeed produce over a pound with 1 oz being smaller popcorn buds. Good Luck to All!!!

What do you think of this strain? It's a crazy looking plant

Have you grown this strain before? Just curious. Ivegown Acapulco Gold, Ayahuasca Purple, and Pineapple Chunk (though not very successfully) from Barneys. I really just wanted to what you thought of it
It's my first time, I have a few strains from Barneys and I'm liking there genetics, had no problems up to now, I'm currently flowering them of in 3L pots at day 4 of 12/12 :).

It's my first time, I have a few strains from Barneys and I'm liking there genetics, had no problems up to now, I'm currently flowering them of in 3L pots at day 4 of 12/12 :).
They make strong breeds. The name on your plant sounds interesting. I'm growing Strawberry Banana from DNA right now. I'm gonna jump on the Barney boat again soon. Thanks

I currently have a 4×8 tent that I run with three Viparspectra reflector series 900's. I think this might be too much light as I am having some heat issues. It was great this last winter, but now that it is summer I have a bit of a heat issue. I will probably end up using that as a veg tent as it never got too hot with only the bloom setting on. I also have a 4x3 tent with the R-series 900 long. I like the lights. Good quality construction and spectrum. My plants all seem to like them as well.

I currently have a 4×8 tent that I run with three Viparspectra reflector series 900's. I think this might be too much light as I am having some heat issues. It was great this last winter, but now that it is summer I have a bit of a heat issue. I will probably end up using that as a veg tent as it never got too hot with only the bloom setting on. I also have a 4x3 tent with the R-series 900 long. I like the lights. Good quality construction and spectrum. My plants all seem to like them as well.
I guess you might be willing to share some pictures here.

Back
Top Bottom