420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: July 2019

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: July 2019

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Impressive plant submissions so far this month! Good luck to everyone :yahoo: really awesome new sponsors and prizes!
I’m going to enter in this beauty that I harvested a week ago - Double Glock by Ripper Seeds (100% indica). She was a real joy to grow and I’m so happy I took clones of her so I can flower her out again! She produced rock hard nugs, and is a vigorous strong grower. She developed thick stems all the way up and didn’t need any support to hold up them big colas! I wish I could post some pics of her buds too as she is so so frosty. :yummy:
First pic is of her super happy in early bloom (I just love that pic and it brought a huge smile to my face when I opened up the bloom box to see her like that) and second pic is of her just before harvest with all her fan leaves trimmed off. Enjoy! :rollit::party:

Really impressive plant submissions so far this month! Good luck to everyone :yahoo: really awesome new sponsors and prizes!
I’m going to enter in this beauty that I harvested a week ago - Double Glock by Ripper Seeds (100% indica). She was a real joy to grow and I’m really happy I took clones of her so I can flower her out again! She produced rock hard nugs, and is a vigorous strong grower. She developed thick stems all the way up and didn’t need any support to hold up them big colas! I wish I could post some pics of her buds too as she is so so frosty. :yummy:
First pic is of her super happy in early bloom (I just love that pic and it brought a huge smile to my face when I opened up the bloom box to see her like that) and second pic is of her just before harvest with all her fan leaves trimmed off. Enjoy! :rollit::party:

NICE!!!

3 oz. Low Ryder#2, 11 inches tall...(@SeedsMan)

And a bud:

Great to hear about new sponsors :thanks:

I haven't heard of Nextlight before this contest. It would be great if you can provide some information on the diode brands and models. Looks like a QB kind of assembly and as far as I know, 301B's are the ones with the highest efficiency, ofc. when driven right way. Mid power LED's always make sense :goodjob:

Great to hear that @VIPARSPECTRA is here. I am using R300's for a while and I am satisfied with the results. I stacked 2x R300's in 2x2 tent and got around 180 grams of dried and roughly trimmed nugs.

Now, I bought some QB's for all of my tents and planning to use the R300's for their red spectrum instead of getting some Cree LED bars. I will hook 4x 120W QB's and one R300 in my 3x3 tent. I will use a R300 and two of my DIY assemblies in 2x2 tent. I am expecting amazing results :blunt:

Hello again fellow competitors! I am going to throw the Huge Bitch Sherbert Kush in for another go at this months POTM contest. I will try with a few different pics from last month. She did indeed produce over a pound with 1 oz being smaller popcorn buds. Good Luck to All!!!

I like your name. Got some stories about getting loaded on Kauai. Good looking plants!
Thanks @Stltoed, my father is actually from Ohahu. I chose the name to honor him and Hawaii. That must of been a great time on Kauai...:surf::lot-o-toke:

Thanks @Stltoed, my father is actually from Ohahu. I chose the name to honor him and Hawaii. That must of been a great time on Kauai...:surf::lot-o-toke:
That's killer. I dig Hawaii, Kauai is my favorite because of the junglyness (?)

Heres a story for you. We were in a condo in Kapaa. It's a small town and we decided to grab some eats at a sushi joint. We were the last patrons but they didnt try to push us out and we ended up hanging out with the crew. Wonderful people. Apparently one of the waiters was related to Titus Kinnemaka. So we left to check out the rest of the town that had closed by then. We decided to take a shortcut to the room, which led us back behind the sushi joint. We could smell some killer bud from the screen door. The owner came out and invited us in. We were there with the owner for what seemed like days. The kids all went home and we got FUCKED UP. SO great

Apologies for the slight delay. Teddy's computer has just got back from the menders.

The contest is now closed to entries, the poll is open for votes and there's a consolidated list of the entries in the first post in-thread. Good luck to all.

Apologies for the slight delay. Teddy's computer has just got back from the menders.

The contest is now closed to entries, the poll is open for votes and there's a consolidated list of the entries in the first post in-thread. Good luck to all.
No problem Teddy... good luck everyone :goodluck:

Some really amazing plants here and some by few names i've seen kicking about the place too. :woohoo:
Fabulous job regardless of result, i'd be proud to grow most of these.
I hope your fruit is as good as it all promises :thumb:
Good Luck

Amazing entries this month. Gonna be tough to pick just one.
I’m also so excited to see @VIPARSPECTRA as a new sponsor, I have them running in both of my tents :thumb:
Thank you for choosing Viparspectra! Which model are you using? What are the sizes of your two grow tent, how many plants in the tents, and how many lights to cover them? Maybe you would like to share some experience of using Viparspectra lights. Cheers!

Great to hear about new sponsors :thanks:

I haven't heard of Nextlight before this contest. It would be great if you can provide some information on the diode brands and models. Looks like a QB kind of assembly and as far as I know, 301B's are the ones with the highest efficiency, ofc. when driven right way. Mid power LED's always make sense :goodjob:

Great to hear that @VIPARSPECTRA is here. I am using R300's for a while and I am satisfied with the results. I stacked 2x R300's in 2x2 tent and got around 180 grams of dried and roughly trimmed nugs.

Now, I bought some QB's for all of my tents and planning to use the R300's for their red spectrum instead of getting some Cree LED bars. I will hook 4x 120W QB's and one R300 in my 3x3 tent. I will use a R300 and two of my DIY assemblies in 2x2 tent. I am expecting amazing results :blunt:
Thank you for sharing the satisfaction! Lighting is just a tool, if you use it well, the results will be great. If you don't know how to use it, the results will be bad. It seems that you know how to use R300 well. However, Viparspectra tries to offer easy-to-use lightings for growers, just plug in and use.

Back
Top Bottom