• HashFart - White Tahoe Cookie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marzbadrock - Blue Magoo

• Mbunaaddict - Unnamed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put outside as a male for pillen collection, she's done a real 180. Gonna be a big yielder methinks

full

Holy guacamole amazing plants! I’ll give it a try this month with Sweet Seeds Black Cream Auto :love:

:passitleft:
Some quality bud! Looks amazing. A big ass roll of that, under the tree in Lahaina, would be a blast

PuTang
Bred by Mass Medical Strains and grown in Doc Bud’s High Brix Blend. PuTang took first place in the Commonwealth Cannabis Cup last year and was also named one of High Times Magazine’s top 10 strains of 2019. Today is harvest day and she smells of strong citrus with some hints of grape candy on the back end! Can’t wait to smoke this one!

What a great looking plant

I'm going to get in on the fun and enter a couple shots of my organic indoor grown Jilly Fox-Pheno #1C right before getting the chop. She went 70 days in total and smells like fresh orange peels when opening the curing jar and what I strive for. Best of luck to one and all as always! :goodluck:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

This is my Panama Red she is 24 days into 12/12 74°f - 77°f (ac room) 60%-70% rh in a 5ft by 5ft by 7ft tent, 3.5 gal air pot (coco) scrogged. 6in exaust 4in intake, multiple clip fans under spider farmer sf-4000 (1 plant)
I love a big ass plant! That thing is gonna go nuts.

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll is open for your vote.

There's a full list of all the entries now in the first post in the thread.

Consider, cogitate and make your choice. :thumb:

Here's Wembley. Its a 80/20 indica related to King Tut. 400watt Spectrum king light in a 3x3. Second hand Fox Farm Ocean Forest in a smart pot. Buds are very tight, all but the last couple inches at the bottom. The plant grew very open, all the buds got plenty of light. Its gonna meet the guillotine in the next few days. I'll have some big ass hydro stuff next month

All the plants entered are top notch everyone!! Sheesh you guys and gals are good at this shit. This plant got my vote though. Braddah @Stltoed you grow monsters!:headbanger:

All the plants entered are top notch everyone!! Sheesh you guys and gals are good at this shit. This plant got my vote though. Braddah @Stltoed you grow monsters!:headbanger:
Wow, thanks man!

This along with the Ammy from last months contest were my first attempt at autos. Looking forward to running some more soon.
I'm a glutton for information. Can you tell me please what Ammy is and what it does? I just don't know all these abbreviations so have to ask. Thanks so much.

I'm a glutton for information. Can you tell me please what Ammy is and what it does? I just don't know all these abbreviations so have to ask. Thanks so much.
Hi Beez.
Ammy is an abbreviation for Amnesia. The plant I grew ways a sativa leaner called Amnesia Ryder and was bred by World of Seeds.

Back
Top Bottom