• HashFart - White Tahoe Cookie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marzbadrock - Blue Magoo

• Mbunaaddict - Unnamed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations @Virgin Ground on the win . Your have won all four contest great inspiration for all of us here :green_heart:
Thank you WH.
My main goals are to build my oldest son his first growing set-up and to make my mentors proud. Would hate for them to feel like I wasted their time. I owe them so much.

Congratulations brother @Virgin Ground
Thanks Cadboy.
Appreciate it.
Apologies. Teddy technical problems prevented me posting around midnight PST.

But not too late to say congratulations to Virgin Ground and the Dark Devil. Classy plant. :bravo:
Thanks for taking care of us ,Teddy. :green_heart:

Congrats VG, that DD is amazing.
She was an unexpected beauty.
Rolling up a fat J of her to celebrate.
She started out as a truly ugly plant but I didn't give up on her and her mutant ways. So glad that I didn't toss her.
:passitleft:

Congratulations @Virgin Ground ! I loved this plant and hope to one day grow something near as good as that!

Congratulations @Virgin Ground! :welldone: Great job with that beautiful girl.:love:

Congrats on another well deserved win, VG!:bravo:

Congratulations VG!! @Virgin Ground Absolutely beautiful plant and well deserved win.

Pretty work everyone! I‘m constantly inspired by not only the plants but the amount of passion and love that goes into them.

Stay blessed everyone! :love:

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Congrats VG, solid as usual, at this point the Dark Devil Auto should get its own category lol. Always brings home the gold.

I was thinking the same thing because Virgin's Dark Devil sure puts mine to shame but that's okay, I'll just have do better next time.

Congratulations @Virgin Ground ! I loved this plant and hope to one day grow something near as good as that!
I've been loving her all day. Lol About to love her a little more.
:rollit:
Thanks for the lovely complement.
Way to go VG ! Nice job on your grow.
Thank you Buds!!
Congratulations @Virgin Ground! :welldone: Great job with that beautiful girl.:love:
Appreciate it Cola. I worked hard since she was my first autoflower. Didn't know what to expect. That's the nature of autos, I guess.
:thanks:
Grand Daddy Black said:
Congrats, Virgin Ground! Beautiful plant. :Rasta:
Thank you GDB. I will remember her fondly. She gave me a lot in the end.
Highya Amy!!:hug::love:
Congrats on another well deserved win, VG!:bravo:
Thanks darlin'. Hope you are well. :hug: :love:
Congratulations VG!! @Virgin Ground Absolutely beautiful plant and well deserved win.

Pretty work everyone! I‘m constantly inspired by not only the plants but the amount of passion and love that goes into them.

Stay blessed everyone! :love:

:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Thank you Sunny. :love:
Your BCA was a real beauty.
No doubt about it.
I really need to get over to your journal and see what you've been up to.
Just been so damn busy lately. Barely finding the time to update my own journal. I should have more time to hang out soon. I miss it a lot.

Congrats VG, solid as usual, at this point the Dark Devil Auto should get its own category lol. Always brings home the gold.
Hi Tony.
People love their purples.
She is a popular strain with her own following. I can see why she is so beloved. She does give me the munchies bad though. Not a good thing. Lol
Beautiful plant VG - a well-deserved victory! :bravo:
Thank Felipe.
Hope the next DDA I drop turns out like this one did.
Highya HG.
Thank you.:green_heart:

And thank you to everyone who came out to vote for all of the contestants and their lovely plants. :love::love::love: :thanks:

Congratulations VG! Just love that DDa. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom