420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: July 2021

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: July 2021

• Beez0404 - ZkittleZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steelcurtain22 - Quebec Blue (Blue Fire x Grand Daddy Purple)

• Skunksa - Flower Bomb Kush

• JohnnieJC3 - Colorado Cookies Auto

• Grand Daddy Black - Godfather OG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jelly Rancher by Humboldt Seed Company. 70/30 sativa leaning hybrid. Soil grow. 72 Days in veg, 68 in flower. This picture was taken about a week before harvest, which was July 2. My first entry. First time I had a plant worth entering. Now that I see the others I see I have no shot, lol, but it's fun. Enjoy!

Sadie side shot natural light July 1.jpg

Gorgeous trichome shot Sadie July 3.jpg

Beautiful plants y'all!
Day #66 since flip for my Sirius Black from Weed Seeds Express.
She is a 70/30 indica heavy hybrid. Up to 25% THC. She smacks you in the face with the smell of grapes and then the drooling commences. Lol
This one has been a lot of fun to grow.
So undemanding....

Thanks for checking out my girl. :circle-of-love:

Beautiful plants y'all!
Day #66 since flip for my Sirius Black from Weed Seeds Express.
She is a 70/30 indica heavy hybrid. Up to 25% THC. She smacks you in the face with the smell of grapes and then the drooling commences. Lol
This one has been a lot of fun to grow.
So undemanding....

Thanks for checking out my girl. :circle-of-love:
DAMN. I heard the competition was stiff in these contests, and as soon as I posted mine and saw the others I knew I was outclassed. And that's fine, it's all in good fun and for my second grow I was real proud of that plant. But DAMN VG, that is one GORGEOUS plant. The colors are incredible and the photo is amazing. DAMN. Super sweet job on that one. Of course I've seen this exact plant in your journal, but this closeup and singling out photos are just....DAMN. Ok, I've blabbered enough. DAMN.

Jack Herer
Firs pic 6 months old
Second pic 7 months old.
Grown outside in 40 gallon pot.
Coco perilite.
Bill

3C6B90F9-6659-43F1-B585-4FC1E8BBF050.png

E98995DE-5BA7-4359-8785-5C2A25CE7805.jpeg
Damn Bill, that's a rather large Jack plant isn't it? Lol. One of my favorite all time strains. I put it in a similar category as another of my faves, Super Silver Haze. Ever grow that? NICE.

Damn Bill, that's a rather large Jack plant isn't it? Lol. One of my favorite all time strains. I put it in a similar category as another of my faves, Super Silver Haze. Ever grow that? NICE.
I've lost track hehe.
I don't think so though.
I grew a ton of different girls until I got some nice stable genetics.
Now I just clone the daylights out of those.
But I love Jack.
She is a sturdy girl that takes what ever you throw at her.
And still produces a fantastic crop.
Nice entry Jon. Beautiful.
I know who to vote for. ;)
Bill

I've lost track hehe.
I don't think so though.
I grew a ton of different girls until I got some nice stable genetics.
Now I just clone the daylights out of those.
But I love Jack.
She is a sturdy girl that takes what ever you throw at her.
And still produces a fantastic crop.
Nice entry Jon. Beautiful.
I know who to vote for. ;)
Bill
Lol. Thanks Bill, I know who to vote for too, and it's not me. I assume most people who enter vote for their own picture. I can't do that. I gotta go with the one that touches me personally the most. It's more of a feel thing. Lol.

DAMN. I heard the competition was stiff in these contests, and as soon as I posted mine and saw the others I knew I was outclassed. And that's fine, it's all in good fun and for my second grow I was real proud of that plant. But DAMN VG, that is one GORGEOUS plant. The colors are incredible and the photo is amazing. DAMN. Super sweet job on that one. Of course I've seen this exact plant in your journal, but this closeup and singling out photos are just....DAMN. Ok, I've blabbered enough. DAMN.
You should be very proud of your plant!
I saw the love and care that you grew her with come through in your journal. She turned out lovely. The color is divine. :love:

I appreciate your comments about my gal. I'm crazy excited to try her.

I feel the same man, lol, all good as you said. Yours look amazing man, I love seeing a beautiful plant and makes me strive to always learn more and one up my last grow haha!

I just purchased some Herer seeds from Sensi(expensive for 5), I'm finally going to grow one of my favorite all time strains as well. I feel like I'm worthy now...(but am I though?) :laugh:

I just purchased some Herer seeds from Sensi(expensive for 5), I'm finally going to grow one of my favorite all time strains as well. I feel like I'm worthy now...(but am I though?) :laugh:
So funny you say that. I ask myself the same question. If I had the confidence now (my latest journal is my third grow) I'd be growing Jack and Super Silver Haze, no question. But every time I research both, they are both either moderate or difficult to grow. I'm still a bit scairt! It sucks to go four months and not get the results you want, or worse. I just went through it losing my whole first scrog attempt to a hermie that got the others before I found it. What's really funny about that is, with my experience, I feel the SAME WAY no matter WHAT strain I'm growing! :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo: So screw it. I may just go for it next time. Please tag me if you do a journal on your Jack Herer grow!!!!! I haven't tried Sensi genetics yet but the folks here who have seem to get good results.

Godfather OG 55 days in flower. Splayed all over the place.

And after a little attention.

So what kind of doofus would enter this plant amongst the stunners that are already here?

Uh, that would be me. :laughtwo:
That Godfather OG is EXACTLY what I was trying to do with Sadie! Wow, what you can learn from one photograph! I needed to let her get TALLER! Bigger plant equals bigger buds. Duh. That's what I refer to as a scrog without the scrog. Lol. I am doing that to every one of my photos now. It's my newly adopted favorite method now after the Sadie experience, and I know if I let the plant get bigger it'll make my yield increase proportionally. Nice. Sweet plants. As much of stunners as any of the other entries. Appreciate the humility though.

The " Purple Beast" GSC breed by me!
A fruit basket full of flavors with an earthy after tone.
A great daytime focus high of pure pleasure and pain relief.
Yielding over 9 ounces.
Pics of chop day.....
PXL_20210522_141542065.jpg
PXL_20210519_235814735.jpg

The " Purple Beast" GSC breed by me!
A fruit basket full of flavors with an earthy after tone.
A great daytime focus high of pure pleasure and pain relief.
Yielding over 9 ounces.
Pics of chop day.....
PXL_20210522_141542065.jpg
PXL_20210519_235814735.jpg
You bred that? Nice work. Great yielder from the looks of her. Was that a goal in the breeding? So have you come across any weed that smells like peaches yet? That's what I'm waiting for. A strong peach smelling weed would be awesome. We have apple options now, I'm growing my first apple weed now, a Sour Apple auto from Humboldt Seed Co. Now. They've been around a while, lol, I'm late to the train.

You bred that? Nice work. Great yielder from the looks of her. Was that a goal in the breeding? So have you come across any weed that smells like peaches yet? That's what I'm waiting for. A strong peach smelling weed would be awesome. We have apple options now, I'm growing my first apple weed now, a Sour Apple auto from Humboldt Seed Co. Now. They've been around a while, lol, I'm late to the train.
My goal was to capture the origins of the purple in a specific GSC. Make more seeds from her clone and breed her back into the original strain.
Done and waiting for the buds to cure. Collect seeds, make hash with the left over product.
And share with others!
Thank you for asking. Cheers!

My goal was to capture the origins of the purple in a specific GSC. Make more seeds from her clone and breed her back into the original strain.
Done and waiting for the buds to cure. Collect seeds, make hash with the left over product.
And share with others!
Thank you for asking. Cheers!
So basically it is an F1 GSC strain? Officially I mean, if there is such a thing? And you selected the most purple pheno you could grab after however many grows of it? You must have been collecting phenos a while till you got one that was SUPER purple, cuz that bud is SUPER purple. I thought my Blueberry Muffin was purple. DAMN. Sorry, I'm just curious. I ask a lot of questions. Feel free to tell me to frack off. Lol.

So basically it is an F1 GSC strain? Officially I mean, if there is such a thing? And you selected the most purple pheno you could grab after however many grows of it? You must have been collecting phenos a while till you got one that was SUPER purple, cuz that bud is SUPER purple. I thought my Blueberry Muffin was purple. DAMN. Sorry, I'm just curious. I ask a lot of questions. Feel free to tell me to frack off. Lol.
It's all good, don't want to highjack this thread so, I'll pop over to yours. Cool :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom