• Zigzagburning - Sour kush blue mystic

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • xbox4him - Blue Dream

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GodsTrichome - unnamed

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Acideye420 – white rhino

• Mr Smih – vertical composite (powerskunk, bigband, special, sensistar and pineappleexpress)

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Muggles13 – Papaya

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Icemud – blue dragon

• Anomoly23 – Skywalker OG

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • HighDive – Red Dragon

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • thegreengrowe – Purple Haze

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • HealingKronic – Dad’s Dankouver

• N.W.Green - BananaBerry

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Deacnbleu - afghani skunk x Hawaiian

• Ibezphil2005 – ((the purps x urkle) X urkle)

• astonr420 – White Widow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

Human Resources
420 Staff

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each first place winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
  • 1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
  • 1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
  • 1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
  • 1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

Consolidated entries for June 2011

Zigzagburning - Sour kush blue mystic

xbox4him - Blue Dream

GodsTrichome - unnamed

Acideye420 – white rhino

Mr Smih – vertical composite (powerskunk, bigband, special, sensistar and pineappleexpress)

Muggles13 – Papaya

Icemud – blue dragon

Anomoly23 – Skywalker OG

HighDive – Red Dragon

thegreengrowe – Purple Haze

HealingKronic – Dad’s Dankouver

N.W.Green - BananaBerry

Deacnbleu - cross of afghani skunk and Hawaiian

Ibezphil2005 – Purkle 2.0 – urkle x (purple passion bx1 x erkle)

astonr420 – White Widow

Last edited by a moderator:

420GodsTrichome

Nug of the Year: 2011 - Nug of the Month: Aug 2011 - Member of the Month: Nov 2011

These are my "Twins". Yes that's right, two plants from one seed. God, you are a humorous one you old creator, you. Funny thing is, me and my wife found out we were having another baby, and we prayed for twins..Once again, God, you are a humorous one!!

N.W.Green

Nug of the Month: Apr & June 2011 - Plant of the Month: July 2011
you def have to keep the male and female together if it turns out like that look at them kiss they love each other

420GodsTrichome

Nug of the Year: 2011 - Nug of the Month: Aug 2011 - Member of the Month: Nov 2011
you def have to keep the male and female together if it turns out like that look at them kiss they love each other
I'm actually hoping for sister's, and that would be incest, oh wait, incest can actually be GOOD in the plant world...Hmm,note to self, let em GET IT ONNNN!!! Lord forgive me...:Namaste:

N.W.Green

Nug of the Month: Apr & June 2011 - Plant of the Month: July 2011
And on the first day Green said let the Seedlings get it on, and all was good from then on...

420GodsTrichome

Hydrologist

Plant of the Month: May 2011
Awesome entrys! I love what I see already! Though I can't believing im seeing another seedling...but hey it is a stoner forum :roorrip: chyyyyeeeeaahhhh im fucking high right now haha.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! FYI IT FEELS GREAT TO WIN! GO GET IT!

Hydrologist

Mr Smith

Nug of the Year: 2010 - Plant of the Year: 2012 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2011, Mar 2012 - Nug of the Month: July 2009, Feb 2010
Godstrichome. What you have is a diploid. They are not that common but some strains can carry the trait. Good luck with your seedling(s).

I am hoping to put my latest test grow in this month's ptom, Its a good one I think.

Wild Heart

This is a white rhino that came from some real shit bagseed. Guy really didn't know what he was doin. Grew it out and it turned out pretty good.

Mr Smith

Nug of the Year: 2010 - Plant of the Year: 2012 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2011, Mar 2012 - Nug of the Month: July 2009, Feb 2010
I am going to keep it simple. I took a bunch of clones from 5 different strains (powerskunk, bigband, special, sensistar and pineappleexpress) and vegged them in a diy vertical/octagon hydro machine with a 1000w hps floating in the middle. Then I started flowering them.
I call this pic the wall of leaves. Its on d12 in flower.

I call this pic the wall of bud. Its on d67 in flower and hours away from being harvested.

The pic represents only part of the grow. The wall of bud is 5ft by 16ft that surrounds the bulb. The goal is to come as close or beat the 1gram per watt quota. I am taking this goal seriously. The plant I am nominating is that plant that has the biggest, densest bud.(I think it on the right, down, left, right, A, B, start)

It would be nice to have a 1000grams plus of good homegrown.

420GodsTrichome

I am going to keep it simple. I took a bunch of clones from 5 different strains (powerskunk, bigband, special, sensistar and pineappleexpress) and vegged them in a diy vertical/octagon hydro machine with a 1000w hps floating in the middle. Then I started flowering them.

I call this pic the wall of bud. Its on d67 in flower and hours away from being harvested.

The pic represents only part of the grow. The wall of bud is 5ft by 16ft that surrounds the bulb. The goal is to come as close or beat the 1gram per watt quota. I am taking this goal seriously. The plant I am nominating is that plant that has the biggest, densest bud.(I think it on the right, down, left, right, A, B, start)

Dude, that think should be a quest for all to travel and see!!! Amazing, and simple at the same time.:bravo: Did you use pvc and 22.5's? I thought about doing something similar, but whoa!!! Can't wait to see this develop further!!!

Hydrologist

i cant believe dude got such good results in a hempy bag under cfls! g00d job!

Hydrologist

plz tell me u journaled this grow!!

Top Bottom