Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.
Each first place winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".
Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
- 1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
- 1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
- 1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
- 1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
- SNS-217™ Natural Spider Mite Control (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
- SNS-244™ Natural Fungicide for Powder Mold (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
- SNS-203™ Natural Pesticide Soil Drench for Fungus Gnats, Root Aphids, Thrips, Shore Flies & White Flies (32 ounce spray bottle with unique any direction sprayer)
Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to firstname.lastname@example.org for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.
1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).
2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.
3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.
4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
5. Self-nominations only.
6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.
7. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.
Consolidated entries for June 2011
Zigzagburning - Sour kush blue mystic
xbox4him - Blue Dream
GodsTrichome - unnamed
Acideye420 – white rhino
Mr Smih – vertical composite (powerskunk, bigband, special, sensistar and pineappleexpress)
Muggles13 – Papaya
Icemud – blue dragon
Anomoly23 – Skywalker OG
HighDive – Red Dragon
thegreengrowe – Purple Haze
HealingKronic – Dad’s Dankouver
N.W.Green - BananaBerry
Deacnbleu - cross of afghani skunk and Hawaiian
Ibezphil2005 – Purkle 2.0 – urkle x (purple passion bx1 x erkle)
astonr420 – White Widow
Last edited by a moderator: