• Zigzagburning - Sour kush blue mystic

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • xbox4him - Blue Dream

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GodsTrichome - Unnamed

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Acideye420 - White rhino

• Mr Smith - Vertical composite (powerskunk, bigband, special, sensistar and pineappleexpress)

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Muggles13 - Papaya

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Icemud - Blue dragon

• Anomoly23 - Skywalker OG

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • HighDive - Red Dragon

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • thegreengrowe - Purple Haze

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • HealingKronic - Dadas Dankouver

• N.W.Green - BananaBerry

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Deacnbleu - Afghani skunk x Hawaiian

• Ibezphil2005 - (The purps x urkle) X urkle

• astonr420 - White Widow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks a lot man, i never do any good at plant of the month so its nice to get a couple votes :D

and i was look at the blue planet nute website, i LOVE the PPM Calculator and if i win over in Nug of the Month i will prob be doing a hydro bucket/journal using the nutes and the nutrience calculator.

There was sooo many top choices to vote on!!! GREAT JOB everyone!!! I knew my blue dragon scrog wasn't going to get any votes but it was fun anyways...!!! that Papaya is amazing!! and off CFL's??? wow!!!!

Great entries everyone.:bravo: The papaya looks awesome muggles but i gotta give my vote to N.W. this month. That bananaberry is some sexy ass herb bro:bravo: is that a clone only strain if so i would be willing to trade you a couple cuts of our winning strain "Charlie Sheen" which was also created and kept by 3 families including mine. Or if that doesn't interest you i have a huge genetic library of Original elite clone only strains. PM me if you would be interested in my proposal. Peace and Jah Bless

Back
Top Bottom