• Zigzagburning - Sour kush blue mystic

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • xbox4him - Blue Dream

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GodsTrichome - Unnamed

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Acideye420 - White rhino

• Mr Smith - Vertical composite (powerskunk, bigband, special, sensistar and pineappleexpress)

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Muggles13 - Papaya

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Icemud - Blue dragon

• Anomoly23 - Skywalker OG

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • HighDive - Red Dragon

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • thegreengrowe - Purple Haze

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • HealingKronic - Dadas Dankouver

• N.W.Green - BananaBerry

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Deacnbleu - Afghani skunk x Hawaiian

• Ibezphil2005 - (The purps x urkle) X urkle

• astonr420 - White Widow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
plantnew.jpg

Please submit a photo of your best plant (there is a separate contest thread for nugs.) We will only accept a self-nomination. The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each first place winner will receive 100 rep points and the title "Plant of the Month Winner".

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Humate Supreme contributes items from their starter kit to our first place winner, retail value $125.
  • 1 - 30ct pack of Humate Supreme 3-2-1
  • 1 - 10ct pack of Humate Supreme Starter Tabs
  • 1 - 1lb tub of Humate Supreme Potting Soil Activator
  • 1 - 8oz bottle of Humate Supreme Natural Nutrient Tea
Grow Healthy Medical Marijuana with Humate Supreme

Sierra Natural Science contributes the following items to our winner.
Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Plant of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own plant(s).

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the plant(s). You may add one inanimate object as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro. No nudity.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

6. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

7. Self promotion (i.e. campaigning) that is deemed excessive (at the sole discretion of our moderation staff) may disqualify the entry.

Consolidated entries for June 2011

Zigzagburning - Sour kush blue mystic
05-28-11_052.JPG

DSCF8356.JPG

xbox4him - Blue Dream
IMG_23154.JPG

IMG_27102.JPG

GodsTrichome - unnamed
IMG_20110524_050716.jpg

100_13195.JPG

Acideye420 – white rhino
photo_39_1.JPG

Mr Smih – vertical composite (powerskunk, bigband, special, sensistar and pineappleexpress)
2011-04-10_satelite_t2_d12_flower10.JPG

satelite_t2_Harvest_day_d67_f_013.JPG

Muggles13 – Papaya
Papaya_1e.jpg
Papaya_2f.jpg

Icemud – blue dragon
DSC018362.JPG

Anomoly23 – Skywalker OG
IMG_68031.JPG

IMG_6798.jpg

HighDive – Red Dragon
MG_9932.jpg

MG_9929.jpg

thegreengrowe – Purple Haze
Purple_Haze-seedling.JPG
Purple_Haze-seedling.JPG

HealingKronic – Dad’s Dankouver
P41000131.JPG

N.W.Green - BananaBerry
10722.JPG

CIMG4373.JPG

Deacnbleu - cross of afghani skunk and Hawaiian
100_1452_1_.JPG

Ibezphil2005 – Purkle 2.0 – urkle x (purple passion bx1 x erkle)
016209.jpg

07812.jpg

astonr420 – White Widow
SAM_1221.JPG
SAM_1176.JPG

IMG_20110524_050716.jpg

100_13195.JPG

These are my "Twins". Yes that's right, two plants from one seed. God, you are a humorous one you old creator, you. Funny thing is, me and my wife found out we were having another baby, and we prayed for twins..Once again, God, you are a humorous one!!

you def have to keep the male and female together if it turns out like that look at them kiss they love each other

you def have to keep the male and female together if it turns out like that look at them kiss they love each other

I'm actually hoping for sister's, and that would be incest, oh wait, incest can actually be GOOD in the plant world...Hmm,note to self, let em GET IT ONNNN!!! Lord forgive me...:Namaste:

And on the first day Green said let the Seedlings get it on, and all was good from then on...

Awesome entrys! I love what I see already! Though I can't believing im seeing another seedling...but hey it is a stoner forum :roorrip: chyyyyeeeeaahhhh im fucking high right now haha.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! FYI IT FEELS GREAT TO WIN! GO GET IT!

Hydrologist

I am going to keep it simple. I took a bunch of clones from 5 different strains (powerskunk, bigband, special, sensistar and pineappleexpress) and vegged them in a diy vertical/octagon hydro machine with a 1000w hps floating in the middle. Then I started flowering them.
I call this pic the wall of leaves. Its on d12 in flower.

I call this pic the wall of bud. Its on d67 in flower and hours away from being harvested.

The pic represents only part of the grow. The wall of bud is 5ft by 16ft that surrounds the bulb. The goal is to come as close or beat the 1gram per watt quota. I am taking this goal seriously. The plant I am nominating is that plant that has the biggest, densest bud.(I think it on the right, down, left, right, A, B, start)

It would be nice to have a 1000grams plus of good homegrown.

I am going to keep it simple. I took a bunch of clones from 5 different strains (powerskunk, bigband, special, sensistar and pineappleexpress) and vegged them in a diy vertical/octagon hydro machine with a 1000w hps floating in the middle. Then I started flowering them.

I call this pic the wall of bud. Its on d67 in flower and hours away from being harvested.

The pic represents only part of the grow. The wall of bud is 5ft by 16ft that surrounds the bulb. The goal is to come as close or beat the 1gram per watt quota. I am taking this goal seriously. The plant I am nominating is that plant that has the biggest, densest bud.(I think it on the right, down, left, right, A, B, start)

Dude, that think should be a quest for all to travel and see!!! Amazing, and simple at the same time.:bravo: Did you use pvc and 22.5's? I thought about doing something similar, but whoa!!! Can't wait to see this develop further!!!

i cant believe dude got such good results in a hempy bag under cfls! g00d job!

plz tell me u journaled this grow!!

Back
Top Bottom