• Smoke2Js - Super Lemon Haze

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • jlt1202 - Northern Lights

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • mmmbud - UK Cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wonder if you could wind an untopped sativa around the cage in a spiral when you get to the top bend it down to the bottom & get the auxins to redistribute and get all the buds to blow up

Wow I have been thinking the same thing, but did it on my girl madshack and one of my Blueberry plants. Have a cage, cylinder around then and as the branches go I keep tucking them under the one lower rung on the cylinder and she is a bush, so is Blueberry #3. the Blueberry I am trying to wind around the cage, Peace OG.

i smoked a lil of my submission yesterday, and it was some stanky stuff! cureing went well.... i can only imagin how dank it will be when i harvest the stuff that has been on the plant for extra 2 weeks after i took trimming ; P will be subing them in the BOTM for sure ; P

Hard to compete with these out door grows in the late summer/fall because they just have so much more space to work with its nuts! feel like its going to be a tough contest next couple months for indoor growers for sure! BRING IT ON I SAAYS! :nicethread:

I have to honestly say that all these asskissing competitions really discust me !!!!

I am having difficulty with this, "ass-kissing" you are referring to. Can't people say "that's a nice "whatever" " and not be accused of "ass-kissing"? Can't someone show support out of kindness and genuine enthusiasm? Why does such behavior get viewed as "ass-kissing?"

I have to honestly say that all these asskissing competitions really discust me !!!!

The whole point of this site is to help others, not hurt them... Budg, mabe you should subscribe to the theroy, if you have nothing nice to say, keep it to yourself.

Negitive comments arnt needed on :420:

Thats strange you say that when you have entered NOTM this month. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom