420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: June 2018

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - June 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My first Auto. She’s not a mega plant but she worked with everything she was given.
Dwarf Low Ryder, 1 foot tall, 1oz. dry.
Nice start. Something different small but mighty! This is gonna be a good month. Someone mentioned earlier that they've seen a lot of people close to harvest this month. A lot of people dropping at the beginning of the year

. May i suggest though requesting them to remove it and use your 2 photos for the before pic and the after affect say in a few days time.. youve got plenty of time to enter the competition again. If you're happy with it though ill shut up lol

I see what your saying. Let the plant recover so everything has turned up to the light.
I remember that for next time.

I see what your saying. Let the plant recover so everything has turned up to the light.
I remember that for next time.
Fair play. Do you travis. I was gonna enter the other day but my girl is close to finish so they're at the point of bulking everyday so thought id leave it a few days until they're as big as possible.

I'm gonna try to remove a MT kush out from my scrog. If I succeed I'll enter but I doubt I can get her out in 1 piece. Along for the ride either way! :surf:
Congrats on nug of the month marz! I wanted that beauty in my lungs! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom