• Lancashire Farmer - White Strawberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DrCannaCanadian - Peyote WiFi

• ChefDGreen - Northern Lights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love this monthly comp, amazed every month by so many monsters for plants. Great to see the time and effort you all put in to achieve these results :bravo:.

Throwing in a entry I've got going atm. No where near the size you guys and girls are producing.
Plant pictured is g13 labs "white strawberry" indica pheno @ ~ 4 weeks flower. Shes probably about 9 months old, been kept as a bonsai mum and trimmed right down for flower :ganjamon:.

Good luck everyone
:passitleft::passitleft:
Lf.

Alright everybody,
My submission for POTM March 2020 is going to be my Northern Lights. I harvested her 9 days ago. She should weigh in at just under 1/2lb.

:bongrip: :bongrip: :bongrip:

Alaskan Thunder.

full

Some beautiful pictures, sorry about the quality of this cell phone picture. Hope you guys can see past it to the beauty of this stalk. I’ve been attempting to LST the stalk on this Pineapple Express, also trying to keep the nodes side be each. I really like the way it’s turned out. Hope you guys also like it. Currently in its 3rd week of flower
BC5B5FC7-36EA-47D6-A6FE-84D105772268.jpeg
04483A8E-EAEF-4C89-8EB0-5D3321A92608.jpeg

...Well, I'm gonna' throw my A5 X Killer Haze in here one last time, just because I found her so impressive...as a teenager she showed great promise, filling up my smaller cabinet in a 5 gallon pail...she was up potted to a 15 gallon pot and moved to the big room, where she thrived and produced numerous massive cola's...she tried my patience going 16 plus weeks in flower, but rewarded me with a 18 zip yield

...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:
Looks like i know where my votes goin.... :headbanger:

It is an honour to cavort online with so many awesome and devout growers.
So much care and dedication to produce not only exceptional plants, but promote the many benefits of our beloved plant.
All the best to everyone! !!

While there were a lot of beautiful plants, I loved Strawberry Cheesecake so much that I saved the photo to my computer so it will join my other screensaver photos. :battingeyelashes:

:thanks: @Sunnyskies and:welldone:.

Back
Top Bottom